Android widgets enhancements

I’d like to make a widget request for Android. I like that they are an option but if they’re just linking to a device, they’re much too large. Also, it would be nice for things that are able to be toggled to have a widget do that. For example, lights or lock. It would be convenient to be able to tap the widget and toggle that device.

[Mod Edit]: Title modified to enhance search clarity.

Agreed. I want to toggle my light bulbs. The widget doesn’t even refresh properly so it doesn’t report the status of the bulb properly so it’s pretty much useless as it is right now for bulbs.

1 Like

It’s way too hard to unlock the door.

1. start the app
  2. click Front Door
  3. click Locked to unlock

I’d like a widget that does it all in one step.

1 Like

Update widget to represent wyze!

The widget currently for the application is big bulky not very many options and it also doesn’t look like it really represents wyze as company. Also maybe include more options for quick responses like unlocking or locking a door or I’m home or away quick activation ability to directly bring up video from a camera all without having to open the application.

2 Likes

Seconding this! Two specific requests:L

1. Make a 1x1 widget (same size as app icons)
  2. Allow you to trigger plug groups from a widget.
1 Like

Please make the widget 1x1. A 2x2 widget takes up so much real estate on my home screen for just one device…this could be 4 devices.

1 Like

Shortcut rules for Android widgets

Please let me tie a Widget (on Android, maybe iOS) to a shortcut rules.

I have two shortcut rules: one to turn all the lights on in my office (combo of bulbs and and outlets) that i trigger in the morning and one to turn everything else that I trigger at night to turn everything off.

Instead of having to find and open the app every time and wait for the rules to show in the top bar, it’d be nice to put them on my home screen as widgets. (1x1 please, as other requests have made).

Widgets - 1x1 instead of 2x2

Please make smaller widgets available! Especially for devices such as sensors. No need for having a large widget for those. Thanks!

1 Like

2x1 is perfect compromise.

If only we were doing this in software and could offer a choice.

+1 vote for me!

MORE WIDGETRY PLEASE!