Android Update 2.5.30 Released!

That makes sense, I don’t have a way around that one

Aw, shoot. We’re sorry about that. :frowning:

1 Like

Just an idea, but maybe try asking your IT guy to load it for you - I used to have a company issued phone and the IT guy did something similar to this for me (i think it helped to buy him lunch)…never hurts to ask :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Working in IT, we sometimes do this for our employees. However, in being a company phone, you have to keep in mind that is their property; and depending on the company they may have monitoring software often installed. Are you ok with them having home information? @angus.black

3 Likes

v2.5.30 don’t work either
v2.4.82 works good on other device

1 Like

That is an excellent point, and def something to think about. The last company i worked for stopped providing phones (for similar reasons, as well as cost of damage) and would give reimbursement for your personal phone, then use office 365 to give access to/control their information vs controlling your whole phone…I think Samsung was working on knox to sandbox personal/work phone operations, but i dont know how much support is out there for that.

Sure glad I found this forum!

Got them delivered last night: 4x cams and the sensor starter kit. My initial reaction was dismay and disappointment at how “crappy” the video lag was (~25 sec.), and how it was nearly impossible to watch any playback video. My buddy at work highly recommended them, and I was just about to go over there and ask him what’s he’s smoking.

I just sideloaded 2.4.82 and now they’re working as I hoped they would. I have a Moto G4+ (Android).

Sorry to see the app team is having trouble, and I hope they get it sorted out soon. And to the over-reacters yelling about how they’re never buying another thing from Wyze: CHILL. Just roll the app back. I’m thrilled to have these things now. Price is unbeatable, and they’re packed with features.

6 Likes

Glad you were able to see their full potential.
I hope it didn’t cause you too much frustration

2 Likes

Any more news on this problem? I need 2 more cameras but I’m not buying them till this is fixed.

keep going. i’m still waiting for an app that works.

1 Like

This is the latest from wyze

3 Likes

the “shop” link don’t work on any of my devices. you may want to take a look at that while you’re in there

1 Like

Hi @ainthot, the last I heard, the shop only works on the public released versions of the app. If you are using beta, it might not function properly.

1 Like

far as i know i’m not on beta

Shop is working in the Android beta app.
I think Wyse was working in it to add the Band and Scale.

2 Likes

the wyze guys fixed it

2 Likes