Our Android V1.5 app is released for beta testing!
The changes in V1.5.31 include:
- Added the prev ‘<’ and next ‘>’ buttons in playback (jumps to prev or next event when recording on events)
- Added alert video thumbnails
- Added wifi signal strength in Device Info
- Added automation tasks and shortcuts in My Account
- Added double tap zoom
- Added ‘show Wyze logo’ toggle
- Added 360p option for slow internet connection
- Changed that shared users won’t be able to view shared cameras immediately after share is canceled by main users.
- Changed that if the camera status is changed by one user, the camera status for all users with access will be updated.
- Fixed a bug that causes ‘Refresh list failed’ error’
- UI changes and other bug fixes
- Most of the V1.5 features need the firmware update to support (Firmware will be released shortly)
- Firmware downgrade entrance in apps is temporarily closed
- When view alert video, double tapping to zoom will take up the whole page
- Wrong aspect ratios for some phones (please send app logs to me at firstname.lastname@example.org if yours is wrong)
- With hardware decoder on, the user can’t pan/tilt Pan cam by swiping on the image