AMA : Live on Amazon with Dave and Tao

wyze-cam-pan

We’re going live with Dave and Tao on Amazon later today at 12.30pm PT. Join us for the live stream, or leave a question below!

Now that you’re adding support for other services, when can we look forward to HomeKit support.

that was a great livestream. will a recording be posted for folks that were unable to attend.

Too bad that I missed your AMA! Could you help me with a question: When will the WyzeCam Pan be available for shipping to Canada? Are you planning to put it up on amazon.ca like you did with the original WyzeCam? The amazon.com store won’t ship the WyzeCam Pan to Canada. :frowning:

Thanks for the feedback! i’ll be checking whether we can upload a version of the Q&A. It’s a new feature we’re testing with Amazon!

thank you for the update. moving forward, can advance notifications through social media (i.e. reddit, twitter) for future amazon/wyze livestreams be provided a day or two in advance, that would be great!

When will the WyzeCam Pan be available for shipping to Canada? Are you planning to put it up on amazon.ca like you did with the original WyzeCam?