Alternative Wyze Bulb sizes and types: recessed, flush, fan, chandelier, mini, etc

Would love to see a variable lighting solution for the smaller bulbs like the ones found in Candelabras and Chandeliers.

2 Likes

Could use a couple of dozen BR30s and a dozen or so Chandelier. Excited these are in development.

3 Likes

I searched the forum but did not find a request for a T8 LED tube. If they can be dimmable and and color selectable like the standard Wyze Bulb.

2 Likes

Flood shaped Wyze bulbs would be great. I would like to install a bunch in my celling pot lights in order to selectively turn on/off certain bulbs on a single circuit.

2 Likes

Will you every produce a square or circle smart recessed light since they are yet to be on the market by any manufacturer? 6in 4in? Attic insulation rated?

1 Like

I love the standard Wyze smart bulbs. It would be great to have a smart bulb to replace the flood style bulbs in the recessed cans in the ceilings.

#bulb #bulbs #flood light bulb #floodlight bulb

2 Likes

Is there a plan to make smart bulbs in the spotlight style for recessed ceiling lights?

1 Like

I would like to see BR30 style smart bulbs from Wyze as I have a ton of can style lights in my home.

1 Like

I just got my first set of the Wyze Bulbs and would love to see and outdoor version. Not just a standard size bulb but also one usable for a flood light.

1 Like

Welcome! If you want just a regular flood light bulb then I merged your post to the current thread. If youā€™re thinking about a floodlight plus a camera then you can vote on the link below.

We have over 20 GU10 recessed lights throughout our home, and would love to replace all of them with some smart dimmable colored bulb.
Unfortunately, the market offers either overpriced products, or cheap and unreliableā€¦

Moderator Note: This is a merged #wishlist submission. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

If you read through these forums youā€™ll see that pretty much describes the entire Wyze product line.

Wyze color bulbs are in testing now. You can watch this #roadmap thread until they are launched.

100 Watt

I want to add my vote specifically for PAR30 and BR30 bulbs for my ceiling lights.

1 Like

I would like smart color/white led recessed lighting 6", 4" etcā€¦ retro kit like Philips Wiz. Or create a small form factor WiFi bulb adapter to existing bulb, might be another option.

Something like thisā€¦ fills recessed can nicer than a bulb IMO. It be great to just stay in one eco system and app.

2 Likes

Really excited for the new color bulb! Also very impressed with the brightness and dimming level. But it got me thinkingā€¦ any updates on there the BR style lightbulb is at on development?

1 Like

Now that Wyze is venturing outside more, I would love to see indoor/outdoor flood lights. Unconnected motion sensor fixtures are either cheap and crappy or expensive and good but donā€™t work with my cameras. I donā€™t want to re-wire my fixtures to have to run through a plug so connected flood bulbs would be awesome!

1 Like

Here in Asia, E27 is a more widely used base type.

Currently I have to use IFTTT to activate other branded lights when motion is detected.

Would be nice to be able to stay in the wyze ecosystem for smart bulbs.

Of course, wyze would need to start directly selling/shipping overseas as wellā€¦

Here are the bulbs that I currently use, and would like to replace with smart Wyze bulbs. Not sure if other sizes will be white or color, so including links for bothā€¦

Par30 White: Amazon.com [Currently use 20]
Par30 Color: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07NVXJLLY/ [Currently use 7]
BR30 Color: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0872JRMYS/ [Currently use 2]

1 Like