Allow customers outside North America to buy direct from Wyze

Hi, I live in Europe and 2 weeks ago I purchased 4 Wyzecams V2 from Amazon.US (receipt available). They work great and I’m in love with Wyze App, but I realized I need battery powered cameras for my application (despite they come with super long wires and 110/220v power sources), so they are up for sale. They are practically “as new”, but I understand I need to knock-down price a bit. If anybody is interested please let me know, I will ship anywhere at competitive rates. I accept Payapl payment if you need “buyer protection”. Or I can list on Ebay if you prefer to buy via Ebay. I guarantee they work flawlessly. [Mod Edit]
Anna

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Wyze has been around a while now. They have made many successful products and it would be nice to see them available outside USA.
In the past I have ordered my Wyze products from Amazon and they shipped it to me (I am in the UK) but recently Wyze does not put their products into Amazon. Make it impossible to get them.
I have been contacted Wyze for years now for this option but still no step forward as made yet.
If you guys still not interested to sell your products outside USA at least upload all your products to Amazon so for some extra tax we can order it.

Thx!

Infrastructure is there…called AMAZON!
Do not make excuses please or just say it outright you guys do not interested at al outside USA.

Hi Wyze, your amazon seller page is just getting smaller and smaller… Now there is only the 2 cameras and facemasks to order.

Wyze peaked around one year ago with Xnor.ai firmware. Amazing!!!
Since then just disappointment after disappointment. Nothing to order outside US, Crappy app updates and cringe firmware, forced into a paid subscribtion.

Would love to have shipping direct to New Zealand. Currently using a third party called Youshop, To ship the scales I was quoted just under $100usd. Currently plenty of users in NZ

1 Like

Hi guys - can I ask that you ship your products to United Kingdom (and Europe)

I live in UK, you have a great product I bought my 5 x V2 + 1 Pan Cam on Amazon.com it was $11 shipping and $48 for import costs. Not so bad if you buy multiple items.
The EU is a huge market we can buy the cheap cams that is the same product as the Wyze cams from China but your firmware/software we cant. You are missing out on a lucrative market.

No

I currently live in Germany and can’t order any Products from this website, I instead have to order them from 3rd party websites which means it will cost more. Only the Wyze Cam V1 is available on Amazon.de and it will cost me 97,80$ to buy. As soon as it becomes available I would like to buy the V3 but if I can’t get it on here, I won’t be able to get it at all.

I have decided to give up on the Wyze from Europe.
The reason for this is that let’s face it, Wyze products are cheap in the states but for the price when you purchase in the states, they are good value.
Here in Europe you have to pay 2 or 3 times the price to be able to purchase them which them makes them BAD VALUE for money in Europe and competitive products are better at the price you will pay for them here.
If they were available directly from China then I would have 10 here in the house but that is not the case, I cannot find them directly from China.
So I stop with Wyze products unless they decide to sell to Europe at a decent price.