Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Just received my new toys from Amazon.ca, after placing my order on Wednesday afternoon.

1 Like

I bought 6 V2 and 2 Pan cams through Amazon.ca so I do understand why people are buying V3’s.
I just want to make sure you understand that these cameras have no Wyze warranty.

I’m seeing that homedepot.ca currently has stock for the V3, doorbell, WCO, pan, and plugs.

https://www.homedepot.ca/search?q=Wyze#!q=Wyze

Depends on what region you’re in.
For me it shows available for Express delivery but then won’t add to my cart because there is bo stock.:slightly_smiling_face:

Showing out of stock for me now as well. That was fast :joy:.

There was 6 V3 and 1 doorbell in Kelowna BC this morning. Grabbed the doorbell and another V3. Just waiting for email that I can go pick them up.

My order for a doorbell last week was cancelled on me yesterday. How ironic.

1 Like

I noticed last night that there was a doorbell at a nearby Home Depot … gone by this morning.

However, I ordered one, to be picked up at the Country Hills Home Depot in Calgary … to arrive by this coming Wednesday.

We don’t know that they won’t though. That’s why I am 100% okay with ordering them.

As a side note - the Quick Start Guide included in the box was in both English and French, as well as having an FCC and ISEDC declaration for radio emissions.

I’m not guessing, Wyze has made it clear in the past that they have told Amazon Canada not to sell their products.
Unauthorized products do not hsve a warranty.

Why do you care about HDepot
Just get it within a week by buying through Amazon.ca

Henry

| cblanchette
April 17 |

• | - |

There was 6 V3 and 1 doorbell in Kelowna BC this morning. Grabbed the doorbell and another V3. Just waiting for email that I can go pick them up.

My order for a doorbell last week was cancelled on me yesterday. How ironic.

Who cares!! Buy it on Amazon.ca like I did and get it within a week. Stop the games with HD

Henry

| anthonylavado
April 17 |

• | - |

We don’t know that they won’t though. That’s why I am 100% okay with ordering them.

As a side note - the Quick Start Guide included in the box was in both English and French, as well as having an FCC and ISEDC declaration for radio emissions.

Where do you find IC id’s? You can find FCC id’s easy but I coulcn’t find wyze labs inc under the IC…

It’s because with Amazon you only get 30 days warranty.

Price is now up to $50.05 on Amazon. Looks like all of us who were tired of HD getting stock and got one from Amazon made them raise the price. Supply and demand. Lots of demand here in Canada and not much supply.

Is the information incorrect on Amazon when they say “Warranty Description 2 year manufacturer”?

If you pay a few dollars, you get 3 year warranty on it from Amazon.

Henry

| Daifeichu
April 18 |

• | - |

Price is now up to $50.05 on Amazon. Looks like all of us who were tired of HD getting stock and got one from Amazon made them raise the price. Supply and demand. Lots of demand here in Canada and not much supply.

Is the information incorrect on Amazon when they say “Warranty Description 2 year manufacturer”?

Oh, I know but in the description of the v3 on Amazon it says there’s a two year manufacturer warranty. I’m just wondering if that two year warranty is any good or not.

Apparently you do. :blush:

Considering Wyze only offers a 1 year warranty I wouldn’t have much faith in Amazon’s 2 year claim.
As I’ve pointed out, Wyze has already said that products purchased from Amazon.ca are not covered by warranty.

68 ready to ship from Home Depot around Montreal.

Edmonton HD finally have the V3s. One problem. Broke toe, cannot walk for a few days. Other problem, no deliveries in our area, due to high crimes (drivers won’t come here). But at least they finally have them in stock. :grinning:

There are only 25 left.