Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

So back to the topic… :=
)
Received my sense starter pack from amazon Canada… Will install over the weekend. Plan to install on garage door and cam inside garage…

1 Like

I am in BC and would let you build the pipeline… I apologise for all the troubles.

1 Like

Good luck on your install, hope it all works out!

1 Like

I want videos of the seed thief :nerd_face:

1 Like

@james, I apologize for my slow response in response to your slow response! I actually have lost my phone in a snow bank before and that was MISERABLE. Eventually you just have to give up and do something else.

(My Canadian buddy has been giving me some crash course information about Canada and awesome Canadians lately. Though I was already a Trekkie! Brandon now has me watching a show called Letterkenny.)

The bus tour idea is a good one… I call dibs on hosting the booth! I want to meet my Canadian buddies! :smiley:

1 Like

I know it’s short notice, but if you could fly across the country and be In Niagara Falls next Sunday to set up a booth I’ll be first in line. Bring a bunch please - my kids are home for the summer (ok, maybe I exaggerated about the winter coming already :face_with_hand_over_mouth:) and I have to track their every move.

Unfortunately I just found out today that I’m going so not enough time to order the cameras for pickup at a US postbox, so if you don’t show I’m going to have to settle for buying some contraband weed killer instead.

Hey James, I buy contraband weed killer in the US too, I miss mecoprop! Happy Canada day to all! :canada::canada::canada:

John Taylor

2 Likes

Hey TK, looks like you have all the toys and are ready to go! Have fun!

One word: Amazon

oh, I bought my Wyze Cam/Sense on Amazon. I thought they are a reseller for the Canadian market

Are there any updates on direct sales and warranty for Canada?

1 Like

It has to be a work in progress, the literature/instructions that came with the bulbs included French…

1 Like

How do we getting these products online to a Canadian address?

1 Like

Possibly from ordering through Amazon. Or possibly homedepot.com now. But the products arent officially launched in Canada. That is coming later this summer supposedly.

1 Like

Any idea when it will be launched in Canada?
so we can order from Wyze directly

I hope we can order straight from wyze app and have it delivered to Canada.
Now that would be great !

As indicated by the “in-development” tag on this topic, they are working on it. I don’t know the expected timeframe though, unfortunately.

2 Likes

Is there an update or an anticipated date to allow for Canadian shipping on Wyze products ordered from Wyze App? I know it said “summer time” a little while ago… Wyze??

3 Likes

31 posts were merged into an existing topic: Allow customers located in Mexico to buy direct from Wyze