Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

For the outdoor wireless cam did they only have the one pack with the base station or can you buy more than one camera

Just the starter sets with the base station so far

Oh my. Thanks to you and the team for working on this. I’m buying a ton of stuff as soon as I can, and signing up for Cam Plus ASAP.

ordered a V3 using a USaddress services and the USD 19.99 cam would cost me an additional USD 35 + duties+taxes to ship from the US border to my house in Ottawa. Told the USaddress service customer support they can hold my cam until i decide tp pay the push north service. They will end up holding my cam for many years to com.e. I am not paying an additional USD 35+ for a 19.99 cam… crazy pricing… So looks lost 20 bucks trying to get a wyze V3cam in Canada… Time to shop for alternatives, sorry Wyze, you lost another customer. You could have shipped to Canada but you wont… What a way to grow a business !

1 Like

Check your HD stores, I just picked up a V3 in Kelowna, BC, and my brother grabbed one in Nanaimo. Both of our stores hadn’t updated online stock yet, Doesn’t look like there’s much stock out there at this point. My stores customer service said some Vancouver stores had a few.

Getting closer. Not in Alberta HD stores. Yet. Out of stock online at the moment

Haven’t been able to get one in Vernon HD. Today it won’t even come up in the searches in the Vernon or Kelowna stores.

So Frustrating… all these cool products, and you guys STILL don’t ship anywhere other than the USA.

The date keeps getting pushed back - I was told once before “By the end of 2019” then “By the end of 2020” now what is it? By the end of 2021?

I want to buy direct - I have lots of your products, but I have to keep getting 3rd party people to ship them to me.

PLEASE open up your order desk to Canadians at the VERY least.

Thank you!

1 Like

Wyze products are already trickling in to Home Depot stores in Canada.

Yah Vernon had no stock on V3’s when CS checked yesterday. She wasn’t able to see when new stock would arrive either. Said that once its on the truck and marked for the store would be when she would see it on her end.

Right now its luck of the draw on each truck delivery I guess. Monday my store had one set of plugs and 2 outdoor cams, Tuesday they got a single V3 which I was able to purchase that hadn’t been put in the store shelves yet. I also asked for doorbell info which they had no idea when it would be available.

I was at the Ancaster, ON store today. Same display for the V3 that cblanchette posted. I grabbed a card but the lady at the cash couldn’t find any in their lockup or in their inventory. She said that no local stores had any either. I asked if they had any Wyze products at that store and there was none. I did look around for the plugs but didn’t see any. There was also displays for the pan-cam and the outdoor-cam.

“Trickling” is the right word to use. WYZE should apologize and admit that their performance on this issue has been absolutely “PATHETIC”. i would suggest that changing the word “already” to “FINALLY” would be more appropriate.

Based on these comments, I hope Wyze realizes that they need to bring on board some people that know what they are doing… clearly the people complaining here are all well versed in international supply chain, inventory management, international finances, international regulatory compliance as well are international marketing and sales. I honestly do not know how Wyze has functioned as a company.

2 Likes

I don’t think Wyze has even announced official sales in Canada yet.
The sightings at Home Depot are just a bonus.

Remember, you are talking about a company that hired a “finance guy” after promising that Person Detection would always be free. :blush:

:smile: :wink:

Hi Gwendolyn, we love your products, and would love to be a distributor. Could you dm us please?

I just ordered wyze plugs off home depot.ca

Kinda confused since there’s no formal press release or front page ad for HD.

Have to see if they actually ship, I see some stores have on hand stock.

1 Like

It kinda makes sense that they haven’t announced it, there’s no product yet to sell.

Unless there’s a bunch of stock coming asap or hiding. This hasn’t been a particularly good start for HD’s rollout. I have spoken to both my local stores to ask why would they put out 100’s of purchase cards for products that no one can buy. All it does is frustrate the buyer to go through the till to get nothing. It makes no sense. They don’t know what’s going on, just assume stock is coming.

I’ve heard from family / friends at around a dozen of HD stores in western Canada and almost everyone has struck out so far. The few of us that did luck out are pretty happy with the v3’s results over the v2. Personally can’t wait to get a few more. Especially looking forward to Wyze Canada opening up, there’s a lot of products that I’d like to try. Until then I’ll keep an eye on local HD stores and keep grabbing everything I can. Sorry Okanagan peeps. :rofl:

1 Like

Poor direction in any case. No way should HD be selling stock it’s not “authorized” to sell yet.

2 wyze plugs shipped today… Cameras are another story I know.