Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

And the smart watch. And the vacuum. And the irrigation system. And the thermostat. And the doorbell. And the headphones. And the door lock. And the scale. And and and. Please make all of the products available, had they been available earlier, I would have bought them, but now I have a Schlage lock, a Ring doorbell, an Ecobee thermostat, TP-Link plugs, Zwave sensors, Withings scale, WearOS watch, etc.

Also, make the ecosystem available through a REST API for those of us who want to roll our own, specifically in terms of automation. We are not the market you are going to make a ton of money on through subscriptions, but we’ll be your greatest evangelists to people who will.

3 Likes

Back in March 2019 you said that you were getting ready to open a website for Canadians to buy your products, now its March 2021, 2 years later…where is it?
Randy

Did you not read a few post earlier that they have confirmed a canadian warehouse and that they are working on the website as we speak?

Considering that he responded to the post you’re referring to I assume he read it but, maybe not. :blush:

Yes, yes I did…however that post was also dated 2019 , 2 years ago…
Randy

Try 7 days ago

The thread is two years old but the post you responded to is from March 1, 2021, as shown in the Mod edit in the first post.

thanks for your patience @angus.black explaining what has happened here. Either way, we are closer to getting those Wyze products we have been waiting for (for however long it has been). Ultimately if anyone cannot wait any longer there are lots of products in the marketplace, or you can always use a re-shipper.

2 Likes

I hope the Canadian website and warehouse happen soon. I’ve got done one jetting their dog crap on my lawn and driveway.

Also lots of action down the street my house faces. Need some V3 for the night mode.

Joe

Don’t hold your breath…

What? :slight_smile:

Hahahahahaha…They have been saying that for over 2 years now, and they are still saying, " anytime now " Baahahahahahahaha

Should say, “I’ve got one letting their dog [Mod Edit] … “ used my phone to post this time.

It’s… just had my buddy in KY buy me a pair and will ship to me here in Ontario. Likely still cheaper than buying them here. Lol

Joe

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines.

They literally announced they got the warehouse and also stores in Canada now, and are also working on the Canadian website right now too. But keep being negative bud. Paitence.

Well it’s starting, my local HD store is showing 2 outdoor starter bundles and 1 plug in stock. V3’s are showing express delivery but it won’t let me actually order them. I ordered the plug online to see if I can pick it up today.

Picked up the pack of plugs and confirmed the outdoor cams were available in my store. They didn’t have stock in anything else but it looks like there are dozens of products in their computer. They also have cards for cameras on the shelf now, not sure why they would want to do that when they don’t have the stock to sell them.

They use cards when high-theft items are kept locked up. But it could be “educational” cards to promote the launch of the impending arrival of the WYZE products. I noticed that practice at Walmart and BestBuy.

Where are you located/ where is the Home Depot

I’m in Kelowna, British Columbia

Thanks.