Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Very happy to hear this!! Would love to help test products here!

2 Likes

How much?

Henry

| harps
February 25 |

• | - |

Any one in GTA I may have a few left over if required of the V3’s. I ordered a few for friends

I can’t wait for the good news!!!

Thank you for the update! Expect a slew of large orders on day 1 haha

Dont forget the Water Sensors !!!

2 Likes

Hello Gwendolyn,

Thank you so much for the updates. Good news indeed.

Looking forward to getting the Wyze Cam v3, the smart watch, and several other Wyze products. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good to see. I’ve been waiting to sign up for CAM+

1 Like

You can sign up for CamPlus any time.

The last time I tried to do that I was advised that WYZE is unable to process online credit card orders from Canada.

1 Like

Where in Canada is the Wyze warehouse?

It would depend on the credit card.
You can also use PayPay.

Canada and USA are both choices when adding a payment method.

That’s great if it works now. As I said, last time I tried it simply wouldn’t process. I don’t recall if the Canada option came up then, but when I contacted WYZE they told me that the couldn’t process Canadian credit cards and they would notify me when that changed. I will try again later. Thanks for the info.

I just received an email from WYZE the other day that they are now in the process of setting up the WYZE.CA website. I am not aware of any Canadian warehouses.

My guess would be in BC as the product would ship by boat from China.

Also BC would be closest to Seattle but it really doesn’t much matter where distribution is from.

1 Like

I own several Wyze Cams and plugs and they work beautifully. Unfortunately, these are the only Wyze products I can find in Canada. I keep seeing so many new products that I would love to purchase, but none of them are for sale up here. Please open the door and start selling to the Canadians!

1 Like

They are, read the posts over the last day.

awesome news!! I wish the price was 19.99 USD here too (~$26 CAD) for the camera

More like $43-44. Now we have to practice patience as we have no idea how long this will take. But I am hoping within the next 3 months.

and the Temperature sensors

1 Like