Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Brace-up Canadians…Wyze is coming soon to Home depot.ca The product page is up and a friend on night shift said they unloaded some inventories and would be on the shelves when told to do so

1 Like

Looking forward. :+1:

Looks like it might be Feb 23rd! As the estimated delivery dates shows that in the ship to store option.

Almost $50 a piece in Ontario w warranty.
Oder direct from states and average $40 but no warranty

1 Like

Good catch.

However, here it has no estimated date.

JoN

Seems the date is only on the HD app. I went to the website on my computer and phone and it didn’t show any date. Hopefully the app’s date is correct.

1 Like

I checked my iPad HD app. Still no date. I wonder if it is regional. I am in the prairies. Are you in in Eastern provinces?

Jo
________________________________________________________Sent from my iPad

I have worked at a company that sold product to THD. The population of the web page can be 2 to 3 months on advance of receiving the product. Do not hold your breath on this.

Yes. I’m in Hamilton. I’m using the android app. Just checked again and it’s still showing Feb 23.

I’ve done a lot of online shopping at HD this last year and they do have a lot of products on their site that they do not have in stock. I guess we’ll find out in a few days if that date is accurate or not.

EDIT: I just did some searches on the android app for items that they do not have in stock right now like saw blades, lights and caulking. They all say Feb.23

I’m in the far East.
Shows Feb. 23-1 for me too. Not sure what day 23-1 is, 22?
Android HD app.

I think it is February 2023 - 2100, they just locked down it will be in a February. Only 2 more years … or 79.

2 Likes

Looking forward to being able to buy these in Canada. Definitely want more cameras and the vacuums.

1 Like

Any one in GTA I may have a few left over if required of the V3’s. I ordered a few for friends

:tada: I HAVE AN UPDATE!!! :tada:

We aren’t quite ready for the launch yet. But we have our warehouse sorted out, multiple Canadian retailers joining in, and we’re working on our wyze.ca site. The news our beloved Northern Neighbors have been waiting for will be coming in the near future! :grin:

33 Likes

Will there be Canadian specific access from the Wyze app?

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

3 Likes

Thank you Gwen. Good news to read.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update @UserCustomerGwen .
Home Depot let a little out of the bag but just a teaser.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the update @UserCustomerGwen we cannot wait to get our hands on some of the Wyze products!

1 Like

Yes Home Depot has been showing out of stock on the V3 for a few weeks now, but the estimated delivery date keeps slipping as each day passes. But at least they have the page ready!

Screenshot_20210301-180907

2 Likes

More details are coming soon! On the bright side… The Home Depot wasn’t able to let ALL the cats out of the bag. :wink:

4 Likes