Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Yea Not supported, I had one Die on me and Who has time or even a PC to be able to FLASH them when it’s broken! Hello, consumer products. They can keep them until they support Canada and sell here with full coverage!

Oh and V3 is coming out, Would need DEEP discounts to buy those now! =0(

Amazon.ca provide the warranty, have had to replace 2 over the last 14months. Again only if shipped and sold by Amazon.ca which they are in this instance

1 Like

It takes less time than getting an RMA#, packing up the camera and going to a shipper. :slightly_smiling_face:
You can prepare a micro SD for flashing with your phone.

I really wish they spent as much time getting shipping to canada as they do releasing new products lately…

Welcome to the forum.

Selling existing customers another product is easier than trying to supply a foreign country.
Imaging selling US products world wide? Ridiculous. You’d never see that. Well, maybe a couple of times, Apple, General Motors, Gibson, Pepsi… :joy:

Hey, looking forward to getting shipments to Canada. Especially the Sprinkler Controller (for next Summer!).

Not talking about worldwide. Just your neighbor from the north.

You took that seriously? :blush:
I am the neighbour to the North.
Notice how I spell neighbour,.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good one!

1 Like

I’m sorry, I don’t have an update for this yet. I know they’re still working on it!

Will Santa be able to get all Wyze products to a Canadian distributor before Christmas? Why can’t Santa pre order the products directly from Wyze - the north pole is not that far!!! Please, please, explain Wyze’s marketing position towards these questions.

Can Wyze make distribution in Canada a priority before developing any other products? Lets make Canadian Distribution a “product” and see how fast Wyze can put it to market !! Seems it is taking for evveeerrrrrrrrr. If you need a distributor, I know Santa will agree to all the T&Cs and make the magic of Christmas happen… Note to the elves, amazon.com or .ca is not an option for Canadian because of Amazon’s price gouging practices making your products unattractive!

Just saying, and dreaming…

Ho Ho Ho

Actually Wyze products that are sold directly by Amazon Canada are priced fairly reasonably. $39 for a $25 US product is normal.
$25 USD = $32.50 CAD
I don’t think Wyze will be able to do it for less.
The products that are priced way too high are sold by third party sellers.

Let me start by saying we love our Wyze cams. What a great company. As a Canadian I was very excited then very disappointed to learn the Wyze Vac was coming but not available in Canada. WTF. I was even more disappointed to learn they’ve been working on getting a Canadian distributor for 2 years! Sorry but repeatedly saying it’s coming soon is poor customer service. I would love a Wyze Vac but without any confirmed date I went and bought a competitors vac. I was prepared to wait but Sorry Wyze but you just lost my business. Just ordered a Eufy.

1 Like

Agree. It is like telling kids that there are candies on the table but they can’t have any…

Yeah I really don’t understand why they can’t open up for pre-orders and just make the availability date later for Canada then the US. Doesn’t make sense.

… unless Wyze really isn’t confident in their Canadian plans …

DISAPPOINTED IN WYZE CORPORATE

Wyze Outdoor Camera…NOT available to Canadians.
Wyze Vacuum preorder…NOT available in Canada.
Wyze smart lock…$208 CDN on Amazon Canada (almost twice US price)!!

Wyze interest in solving the Canadian access to Wyze products…0%. (8 months since last update and no progress!!!)

They last said they got a Canadian warehouse, that’s big progress my guy, Apparently aiming for January 2021…

…and that update was only 2 months ago, not 8

1 Like

But that’s way less dramatic.:slightly_smiling_face:

Hey, I can’t buy a Toyota Hilux in Canada either.

Where did you see January 2021? Everything I’ve heard is estimating early 2021, which by Wyze’s history with timelines, could mean we’re lucky to see it in first half of 2021, more likely to slip to later 2021, early 2022.

1 Like