Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

Hey Wyze devs,

I used to order your products to a border shipper and drive across and pick them up. Since the COVID restrictions have prevented me from doing this I have not been able to purchase the wyze scale, wyzecam3, and now today I have can’t buy the new vacuum! Not being able to get your products shipped to Canada has really prevented me from supporting multiple product launches this year.

I know you’re getting everything sorted out; I just wanted to emphasize how disheartening it is to get an email about a new product launch and then not being able to actually buy it and in the case of today, I will miss out on the $70 in EA savings that I might have gotten.

8 Likes

I live in Canada and I am happy to hear that they have finally been able to get a deal with a 3PL and will be able to service Canadians directly.

I can’t understand why people still come on here an belly ache about it. They have a plan (albeit no hard dates) but it will be in the new year.

Maybe this thread should be closed.

I feel like this thread is a ongoing conversation of what is happening. Closing it will only force a new thread creating multiple points of information.

I don’t see any plan for Mexico yet, but as long as you’re happy… :blush:

They had a plan about 18 months ago too.
I think the thread should stay open until we see a plan in action.

3 Likes

I’m in the exact same boat, can’t drive 20 minutes to cross the border and pick up packages anymore. Just a few weeks ago I sadly had to replace my Wyze v1 cams with Eufy. I was looking into getting a Eufy vacuum as well then got excited when I saw the Wyze one so went to order, but can’t get it shipped to Canada :frowning:

2 Likes

Agree, I’m missing out on another great deal!

I’m seeing the outdoor cam starter pack being available to ship to Canada from Amazon.com (in stock NOV 21) for about $76 USD.

https://www.amazon.com/Outdoor-Wire-Free-Assistant-Station-Required/dp/B08FFJWQY1/ref=mp_s_a_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Wyze&qid=1605065468&refresh=1&sr=8-3&th=1&psc=1

Oof, so at 150% the original price…nice. I sure hope Wyze can sell their products at better prices than this when they set up their Canada warehouse.

Just hope the Wyze folks have some great entry deals in Canada when launching here. I’d like to grab at least 7-10 v3’s, the vacuum, scale and some bulbs.

3 Likes

Not quite that high. The price increase is only really the shipping/import cost of ~$16.5 USD since buying direct from Wyze would be around $60USD shipped anyway. 150% increase would be around $90USD. I would personally wait for Canada shipping in early 2021 but if you maybe wanted to get one before the holidays this would be an option.

1 Like

Really looking forward to being able to purchase directly from Canada. It’s so tantalizing on your web store to have a dropdown that says “Country” and another that says “State/Province” and another that says ZIP/POSTAL CODE, and then such a let-down when the only country available is the US and no Canadian provinces are listed and no postal codes are accepted…

5 Likes

late to the party here, but I’ve been waiting for Canada shipping for two years.

I cannot fathom why they don’t temporarily start listing their products on amazon.ca (not through a reseller) until a proper in-house solution is created. Clearly there are enough Canadians that want these products for it to be worth it. it’s not that difficult to set up an amazon store…

3 Likes

Oh look the new vacuum comes with a V3 cam now when you pre-order. Just keep rubbin it in Wyze. Just keep rubbin it in.

Can we pre-order for pre-availablity in Canada? You can ship my goods to me sometime in 2021 when you decide to formally acknowledge our existence.

3 Likes

I so agree with this. The launch of the vacuum with the price increase and now the free Wyze 3 cam, hand in hand with Wyze’s significant delay of bringing Canadian shipping feels like a slap in the face to us Canadians.

When they finally do get around to launching Canadian shipping we are going to miss out. Just like we missed out on the free bulbs and all of the other promotions Wyze has done.

With all of the issues with the cameras lately added to this, it makes me want to drop Wyze all together and just find something else. Frustrating to be a supporter of Wyze for quite a while and to feel so ignored.

3 Likes

I’m fairly sure Wyze will have promotions to go along with their Canadian grand opening. :slightly_smiling_face:

Im sure they will, but I somehow doubt it will be as good as these launch promos going on right now.

This ridiculous all ready, more and more products and we are unable to order them like we live on some foreign planet. How can you be in business and not ship to Canada. All you have to do is drop it in the USPS mail just like any other item your selling. I don’t know of how many hundreds of dollars I would have spent by now but you won’t sell to us.

[Mod Edit] of long time Waze customer!

MOD NOTE: Post edited to conform to the Community Guidelines .

2 Likes

Any update since your September Post? Really want to buy the Wyze vacuum for a Christmas gift.

v2’s on sale on amazon.ca today and so is the pan

Those are not officially supported by Wyze because it is a reseller.

1 Like