All Wyze products in both black and white

Floodlights need to come in the color Black also.
PLEASE SEARCH #wishlist and #roadmap and read the How to Use the Wishlist BEFORE POSTING. If your submission is approved, don’t forget to VOTE for it.

I’d request adding the color black for the lock. More and more homes are going to black hardware and a silver lock on black door and hardware is going to not look right.

1 Like

Yes, indeed.

Can the lock be spray painted black? Has anyone tried?

Any chance of developing a lighter version of the thermostat? The black color is the only thing preventing me from preordering. Thermostats are usually mounted on the wall in a common area and this would look like a black hole in the wall, unfortunately. (I’m going with the Nest E in white.)

I understand that the screen would look black when it is off, but maybe there is a way around this. C’mon guys! : )

[Mod Note]: Your topic was merged to this #wishlist request for consistency in grouping similar posts.

How about this idea?

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Nice work. I just ended up getting a Nest E in white :man_shrugging:t2:.

Would like WYZE Thermostat to be sold in a White/Grey version like 3-in-1 sensor.

I like the look of the Black/White WYZE Thermostat until I or anyone in the house has to touch it, then the glossy black finish on the front gets all smeary and fingerprinted as well as showing every speck of dust.

I have seen pictures of the 3-in-1 remote temperature, humidity &motion sensor and it looks really modern and attractive as well as remaining functional and also better at hiding oily fingerprints, smudges, and dust.

Does anyone else have other ideas of how finish could be changed to better hide fingerprints?

youve seena picture of the sensor? Like a real physical one? I don’t want to install my thermostat until they release the sensors because the way my house heats it needs the balancing or you get blistering hot rooms freezing rooms. I currently use the T9 with sensors in almost every room and it works well but Since pretty much everything else in my house is Wyze I would like to get that switched over as well. I just havent seen anything about the release of the sensors even though the product page says early 2021.

This is on the thermostat’s product page. The official product may or may not end up looking different.

yeah no ive seen that a bunch. This is just a CGI rendition. I was hoping youve seen something physical to know it is actually in the works or coming. I can’t find anything on it other than that blurb on the thermostat page. It says early 2021 but we are already half way into the second quarter so not sure what that means.

I’d love to see alternative colors for the Thermostat beyond black. At least a light color. This may help the thermostat coordinate with interior decorating where someone may not want a black box on their wall.

We’ve obviously seen this with other thermostat companies (cough cough Nest).

[Mod Note]: This is a merged #wishlist submission. Remember to scroll up to the top and click the VOTE button.

Product color option

Why don’t you offer more than one product color? It would be nice to at least offer the cameras and it’s accessories in black too. The color white sticks out it a sore thumb in some settings. Some of us think it would be good to have a camera that’s not so obvious and visible in certain situations. It would be nice to have the option.

1 Like

Although this subject has been brought up many times it seems that it’s more expensive to offer it in a colored version than it does in a white version so I think that speaks to the products bottom line that Wyze projects.

However, that said, I like the idea of at least having a black version available all the time as opposed to only at special occasions

1 Like

Just buy yourself a 3 dollar black case for it.

Granted I could do that or I could use one of my cases from a bricked camera that’s got a black case and change it out that way but that’s not what I was referring to I was referring to making it an option at the store so that people can choose between a white or a black or orange or a fire red or whatever color that they want

The most requests are for the black version

1 Like

You could use a bit of masking tape and carefully spray-paint it in any color you wish. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add other COLOR options (Black or Bronze) for your security products

Please consider adding a black or bronze option for your security cams, motion sensors, door bells, keylocks etc. Black is very popular now and I wanted to use your products for my house but the white finish really clashes with my color scheme.

1 Like

Black Floodlight with Camera

I really love the idea of a floodlight camera, but white sticks out way too much against my house color. Black would be really lovely

3 Likes

Black Doorbell Pro

I think the Wyze doorbell would be a wonderful addition to my smart home but I would prefer it in black to blend in better with the exterior of my home