All Wyze products in both black and white

We have the V2 in black and I love it, can we get all products in a black variant?

Apologies if this was requested before, I did a search and couldn’t find anything about all products, just specific to the Pan Cam and surge protector.

Edit: Changed title to show the request for all products in both black and white

is it possible to get a mounting kit in black and for that matter all accessories in black??

Thanks

2 Likes

The Wyze Cam Pan should come in black.

4 Likes

My house wall is dark brown. It would be nice if there is black color camera for the upcoming Wyze Cam outdoor

3 Likes

yes i agree !!! and it would be nice to here when it will be out.

2 Likes

With the apparent avid interest in concealing cameras, sensors and detection devices it seems to me that Wyze could increase sales by offering both white and black options on sensors, motion detectors and of course cameras… Diversity will result in better sales production

4 Likes

Agree with all posters above…the devices should come with an option for black. Much easier to camouflage. I won’t buy another product until I can order it in black. Should be an easy change to make without any certification testing.

2 Likes

I agree, we’re not asking for a redesign, a simple color change is all we’re asking

3 Likes

Agreed on above

2 Likes

So simple enough request: When can we expect to see a Wyze Cam Pan in black. Personally, If I had to choose, white would be my last choice for anything, including a Wyze Cam. When the black version of the Wyze Cam came out I bought all new cams and gave my white ones to my sister. Not even mad about having to buy new ones. I am sure others feel the way I do and adding a black Wyze Pan to the products on offer would add money to the company coffers. Do it, Reap the benefits by pleasing the people.

Also I was thinking, what about rubber shells to fit over the cams, like they have for phones or tablets or drones, etc. in a variety of colors. It would be an easy and cheap means of getting the color that a customer desires without the cost of producing all the cams in various colors. Interchangable, these covers would give people the means to customize, stylize, and compliment the customer’s choice of decor. For those who want to have more security without being obvious, the cover would allow the cam to blend in with its surroundings and be less noticeable, providing the key element of camouflage instead of glaring contrast. Say someone is trying to catch a criminal or provid proof of inappropriate behavior: that cannot be done if said villain is aware of the survellence and performs a charade of duplicitous innocence for the camera’s sake.
Those reasons aside, the bottom line is people love to accessorize. Yes, even in their choice of cam colors. Also, a rubber cover would not only make the cams fashionable, it would serve a protective function to guard against accidental impact damage from falling or human clumsiness. Fashionable and practical? Cost effective and profitable? What!?! And how! That’s only the tip of the idea iceburg floating around in my oceanic mind. Ok while poetic, that was a little over the top, even for me. I’m laughing, at myself. Good times.

While you are at it, Wyze should hire me and put me on the payroll, I work hard for cheap. I’ve got hundreds of ideas, most of them intelligent and thoughtful, with a keen sense for consumer interest and an eye for profit. If I don’t deliver, you can always fire me later. THINK ABOUT IT, you would not regret it.

4 Likes

would like to see color options for the thermostat so it doesn’t stand out on our white wall

1 Like

I have pre-ordered one V3 Cam, would like to order two more but in black finish. Hope black finish will be available soon

5 Likes

I would like the Wyze Cam v3 in BLACK.

4 Likes

So would a lot of us… Maybe someday or maybe as a ‘Christmas’ present from Wyze and Company.

1 Like

Yea, it’s silly they only have them in white. If you’re like me and use them for security why would you want them to stand out? I ended up covering my outdoor cam with black ducktape. Wyze, do us a favor and make them in black!

4 Likes

It also doesn’t make sense that some products are only available in white and others are only available in white… why are the Band and Scale only black but the cameras are only white? I don’t understand why they all cant be offered in both colors.

1 Like

Offering all Cam’s in black instead of white. The reason for a security camera is so that others can’t see where they are located. Kinda defeats the purpose of having it hidden when it shines white! Is there anyway that this can be an offer soon???

1 Like

There just design correct for many house color designs I use cams in a remodel homes as we flip homes and modify for future with Wyze and Alexa
Etc
I’d be willing to pay $5 extra for option
No challenge

I would also like to have the v3 Cam and all other Wyze products available in black

4 Likes

I have been informed that the tool-up required to produce the camera in black would add to the cost … Don’t know about you but a $buck or two for the black version seems palatable

4 Likes