All my contact and motion sensors are offline

Hi this morning, all my contact and motion sensors are offline, before going to bed they were all online

I have restarted my Home Pan, where the bridge sensor is connected, but this hasn’t changed anything, still offline.

What should I do or try?

Thanks
Eric

You can verify the bridge is actually being recognized by opening the Wyze app, tap your Pan Cam, tap the gear icon at the top right, then scroll down to and tap Extended Devices. If you can see and tap on “Wyze Sensor Bridge” and view the sensors then your bridge is okay.
If not, you can try removing and re-connecting the bridge. Unless you’ve disabled it, the bright blue LED on the bridge should be lit when it’s properly connected.

It’s unlikely all your sensors are the issue, but you can trigger each of them and watch for the flashing LED to confirm they are working. You could try temporarily moving the Pan Cam closer to one sensor to see if it picks it up, which might indicate a signal strength/interference issue. You could also try re-pairing one sensor to see if the bridge suddenly “forgot” all the devices.

1 Like

I had this happen about a week ago. Both sensors connected to my garage V2 cam stopped reading. I had to pull the bridge and reconnect it. Probably could have just disconnected power to the cam as well. A pain since the cam is about 10 feet up, but this “power cycle” was the only thing that worked.

Under the Extended Device, everything had looked ok, Then I have tried to removing and re-connect the Bridge, no chance, this didn’t work. All motion and contact sensors were flashing ok, nothing wrong on this side.

Finally, I have tried to delete one sensor (to start) and do a re-pairing. This has worked!!!

The bad part was that I had to do the same for the other 10 devices, a bit awkward !!!

Hopefully, this won’t happen again :slight_smile:

Thanks
Eric

I have tried to removing and re-connect the Bridge, no chance, this didn’t work

Finally, I have tried to delete one sensor (to start) and do a re-pairing. This has worked!!!

The bad part was that I had to do the same for the other 10 devices, a bit awkward !!!

Hopefully, this won’t happen again :slight_smile:

Next time just restart the device through the app.

I do not want to leave all cameras powered “On” all the time, so I manually power cycle each of my cameras daily. Shortly after the latest Bridge FW 0.0.0.33 was installed, two of my Bridges will occasionally fail to complete their connection (the LED alternates its blinking from yellow to blue, but never achieves the constant blue that indicates the Bridge is online). Even after waiting 5+ minutes, the Bridge still fails to complete its connection. When this occurs, I have to power cycle the camera with the Bridge multiple times before the Bridge finally achieves full online status. One of these “misbehaving” Bridges is in a V2 and the other is in a Pan camera. This did not occur with the prior FW version (0.0.0.30?).

1 Like

Please continue the discussion about Wyze Sense offline issues in this thread. There are way too many threads about the same subject. Please search the forum for similar topics before submitting a new one. :slight_smile: