All devices missing from app

just logged out and logged back in as well and its all back

Another widely publicized fix is to log out, reboot phone, log back in. This should fix the problem. If the problem persists, you can contact Wyze Support.

It wasn’t a fix. It was a coincidence. I logged out a few times and even went as far as to remove the app and reinstall. When it didn’t do anything I left it for a bit and tried again when megan said hers was working again.

They clearly had issues on the back end

Very happy to use (from yesterday) the Wyze Bulb in Romania (230V 50hz). Today the bulbs dissapared from my app (the logout->restart->login didn’t work for me). However, I tried this and the bulbs were back:

Log out-> Wyze App Info → Clear Cache → Log in.

Regards from RO,
Yani

1 Like

Hi my app just stopped showing all my devices. I still get notification and can watch the clips but when I go live, it says the device was deleted. What gives?

There is a service outage being worked on at the moment…

3 Likes

Devices have disappeared from my app 10/28/2020 although events still showed up. Devices magically reappeared after starting this comment. Thanks Wyze.

I just had the same issue… logged out and logged back. and they showed up

This just happened to me but notifications and rules are still working. Devices just all vanished.

All of my devices just went missing. They were there about 3 hours ago. It still shows recent events. And the rules appear to be working. And I can see the rules but they all say unknown device. They still show up in the Google Home app though. I have about 30-40 Wyze devices missing. I have tried logging out and back in. Even uninstalled the app and reinstalled it.

I am having the same problem. Interestingly I recently purchased the camplus for my two cameras to support Wyze, only to consistently have issues with connectivity. This is the 2nd time the devices have disappeared from my app. Wyze, what’s going on???

Same issue in the last hour all my cameras disappeared. I have restarted the app. I have reinstalled the app. I have tried different devices. Iphone, Google Pixel, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and an android emulator on my workstation.

I’m having this exact same issue too. Cameras were working fine earlier today (I have 2). Now they’re not showing up at all, but they are s recordig events I can see in the history. When I try to click on livestream from the history it tells me they’re deleted. This is not good seeing as I use one of them as a baby monitor! Hope it’s resolved in the next couple hours.

Same here… all working last night and now all gone. Logging in/out didn’t help.

All my cameras are missing under the home button. But they still show and did record motion under the events button. Also all cameras under the events button have renamed themselves with letter/number combo. I also am not getting notifications. Had to open my phone and got notified like 45 minutes after the fact. Notifications are scarce unless I happen to open my phone.

1 Like

Same here

1 Like

Same problem here. This has been happening off and on for weeks now. Sometimes they reappear after just a few minutes, other times much longer. I’ve also noticed over the same time period that even when the devices are displayed in the list, it often takes a good 2-3 seconds for them to show up. The app didn’t behave this way previously.
I’ve tried all the troubleshooting previously described except reinstalling the app mostly because I see others have tried and it didn’t help. I also rebooted my router just to be sure - even though everything else connected to the router was working without issue.

All of my devices have vanished as well. They were there until about a half hour ago. This is the 1st time I have noticed it.

Same issue here. All my devices are gone. There were there 30min ago.

Same here I think they may have been hacked. How else does this happen? Friday night we won’t hear anything until monday