All Cameras disappeared in app

I no longer have cameras in the device list. They seem to capture events, but the events are labeled unknown device. I cannot live view them. I did install the new Wyze Car app and added my new camera that I bought for the car, so I am not sure if that caused the cameras to disappear.

1 Like

If they disappeared after installing the new app and camera, have you tried uninstalling those to see if the missing cameras come back? First rule of troubleshooting: what was the most recent change?

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion. Uninstalling the new cam and new software came issue.
I can still see the cameras in tiny cam though.

This thread shows exactly what I am seeingā€¦

Did you try the solution? Log out/login? Reinstall the app?

1 Like

Yes, still no cams.

2 Likes

Did you by chance create a new account for the car and are logged in with that account rather than the previous account that had your previous cameras?

1 Like

No, good question. I logged in with my regular Wyze account.

Two additional thoughtsā€¦ 1) have you tried rebooting your phone? 2) do you have a different phone you could use as a test?

1 Like

Did you ever figure out a solution? I just started using the car and have the same issue.

Hello, has anyone found a solution for this? Iā€™m currently experiencing the same problem. My family members have access to the cameras and their app works fine. Not sure what happened to mine.

I already:
Logged out
Uninstalled and reinstalled the app

Nothing seems to work. Please help

I also woke up to this issue, but I didnā€™t add any cameras recently.

Same here. Woke up this morning and it took a long time to launch the app. When it launched, it prompted me to log in and when I did, all cameras were gone. My camera events were still there but from ā€œ[Unknown]ā€ device.

Same here with me. Cameras were all very active with clicking and rotating. Went to look at app and I was logged out and all cameras were gone. Tried to reinstall a camera and it wonā€™t reinstall. Anyone find a solution?

1 Like

Same here. What theā€¦ Iā€™m just about to give up on Wyze.

Same hereā€¦.

Thatā€™s exactly what happened to me, all 6 of my cameras gone.

I just experienced the same problem. All of my devices have disappeared from the app completely! Also, my Floodlight Cam which is just a few months old started flashing overnight (floodlight flashing, not camera) and I canā€™t get it to come back online after multiple power cycles. What is going on???

Additionally, the Web Live is not working for any of my devices. The Web Live page simply will not load.

1 Like

Same thing happening to me. Woke up, and one of my cameras was active like it had been updated, but when I went to go to the app, it made me login again, and then nothing was there. I have probably six cameras, and none of them are showing up in the app.

Had a few cameras down last night, the way my system is I can reset 14 outside cameras all at onceā€¦

The 14 cameras outside had 2 that were not working, but cycling power to those 14 took them all offline and now unable to connect.

So even a working cam after power cycling will go offline.

Fawk Wyze this Crap is Getting Oldā€¦

1 Like