Alexa setup Band

I am more of a Google person. I have Alexa alerts removed. But I still get regular annoying notifications to set up Alexa. Is there a way to stop that without disabling notifications?

Which notification are you referring to? The one on the bottom of the main screen in the app that says, “Set up Alexa to do more with your band”?

It comes up on the main screen of the Band telling me to set up Alexa.

I don’t have Alexa set up on my band or app either. I think you are referring to the one that appears when you hold the “home button” down for a few seconds. There currently isn’t a way to disable that.

I haven’t held anything. My wrist just starts telling me to set up Alexa all on its own. I’m guessing some sort of notification.

I would recommend submitting a support request with Wyze.

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

Since I posted that it hasn’t happened so maybe it was a fluke.