Air purifier back in stock eta?

Is there an eta on when the air purifier will be back in stock? I would love to purchase one (possibly 2)!

TIA

[Mod edit]. Edited title to better reflect what the topic of the thread is about.

Original Estimate was hoping for a shipment sometime in July, but when asked on June 9th, Jimmy from Wyze replied:

So, I wouldn’t be expecting this anytime soon. It is my understanding that they are totally out of stock, including all those they reserved as warranty replacements, so there are some people waiting on that too. But it sounds like we are looking at late summer or early fall for the next shipment now. They could come earlier, but I would not set that as an expectation. But when they DO come back, I would buy them quickly since they are so popular and sell out fast!

They are great devices. I have 3, and they definitely clear my air pretty well! Others in my family have asked me to tell them the moment they return so they can get some too, and I might consider more myself.

3 Likes

Wyze really needs to stop selling it until they fix the App issues. But I’ve been waiting 5 weeks for my warranty replacement and this is the first time I’ve heard they won’t ship until July. Really sucks that I had to hear about it here and not directly from Wyze. I’m about ready to ask for a full refund and buy a different brand.

Oh but maybe if Wyze didn’t have them manufactured in China there wouldn’t be these huge delays. Clearly Wyze is not an American company!

Wyze is based in Seattle, and all operations are in Seattle. The only thing in China is manufacturing. Almost every company manufactures in China. That’s how they keep the prices low.

1 Like

Doesn’t matter where they are based, that doesn’t make them an American company when they rely so heavily on another country. Plus, they seem to be following the China business model of producing poor quality items. I’m all for low prices but not when it means low quality.

Wyze here’s thought, stop producing new products that are outsourced and take forever to get here. So in the meantime fix the things you can control, like your software issues and stop making promises and claims about your software that aren’t true.