After firmware updates can no longer Livestream or Change Settings of Outdoor Cams in Wyze App

Outdoor Cams 4.17.3.93
Base Station 4.16.2.66
Wyze App Version: 2.28.0.102
Android v12

I noticed that the the Android “Target Version” for the Wyze App is “Android 11R”.
Does that mean that the Wyze App is not compatible with Android 12 ?

NOTE: Wyze App works fine on both Apple iPhone, and on BlueStacks Android emulator.

Error Messages:
Wyze App, try to Livestream: "Connection failed Please try to power cycle the camera (error code: -20010)
Change Settings: Unstable connection. Please try again

Updated app to 2.28.111
LIVESTREAM stlll does not work.
Error-20018.
Wyze Support chat keeps disconnecting 3x !
Wyze Support phone does not answer!
How can I get a support response?

That is weird you aren’t able to reach support. The phones get busy later in the day, so there is a longer wait time. Chat isn’t always available depending on various stuff.

I personally prefer to deal with support through email most of the time. I usually initiate the email by going through support site link and filling out the forms. But if you are having trouble, I believe it is okay to just email them directly using support@wyze.com and they will respond back to you.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

(206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.
4 am - 6 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am - 4 pm PT Saturday.

I will mention that my WCO is currently having troubles live streaming (I have the same firmware), but I just checked my events and see a successful event uploaded at 5:35pm so I guess it has still been working. Is yours uploading any cloud events? Is it just the live stream that’s not working? I’ll have to keep an eye on mine and see if I can get it to stream.