After firmware camera shows offline

After the latest firmware update one camera shows offline.

Any help?

Thanx,

73’

Tuna

1 Like

Hello @Tuna, what is the camera model and the exact firmware version also is the camera in a group?

4.9.4.37 and Wyze Cam v2. The app is the latest version. The cam would not restart from the app although we could view it real time under live view. We manually power cycled the cam and it solved the problem. The cam shows on, on the little green icon to the right now. All is well.

Thanx,

73’

Tuna

I have the same issue. Ever since i updated both of my Wyze cams V2 to .37 they intermittently go off line for certain time and then they go online again. This wasn’t happening before the upgrade. One camera has 94% signal strength and the other one has 83% signal strength.

Same here. 3 of my cameras show offline after I upgraded the firmware. Any updates on this please?

Here are the troubleshooting guides:

https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/categories/360000596591-Troubleshooting

If that doesn’t solve it, keep in mind that this is primarily a user-to-user forum. If you don’t get help here from the community, file a support request including log files. That will ensure that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

Having the same issue. After the firmware upgrade, it shows its offline. Please advise what I should do.