Additional PINs for home monitoring system

Absolutely correct for a company that’s suppose to be so advance a simple software adjustment is taking much too long. Unbelievable.

Victor Ashe
[Mod Edit]

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like

I just got the home monitoring system but my biggest issue is that it only allows 1 pin. We would like to issue pins to the house cleaner, kids, house sitter, friends, but we also want to be able to either schedule (like pin 1234 can only access between 10am and 2pm) or at least have the ability to turn them off and on, so if I change house cleaners I don’t have to learn a new password for everyone.

Also, being able to share it in general is very important. If I’m at work or in a meeting and my wife is at home it would be nice for her to be able to access it. Like others have suggested with the other Wyze sharing, having an owner and a guest account to choose from would be nice.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t have gone with Wyze for the system at my new home if I had known I could have only one pin. This is a serious issue- how do I know who is coming in if anyone who needs access uses the same one??? I wish I hadn’t already installed everything before figuring this out.

2 Likes

Yes that not good. It seems that there is no one at Wyze with knowledge as to how to address that one pin issue. Maybe Wyze should research SimpliSafe, Ring, Vivint, and other companies to see how they did it.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like