With the amount of products being released growing and the requests for more Wyze Rule Device Triggers, we have consolidated them here.
This list is for Wyze Rule Device Triggers (device events that can trigger a Wyze Rule Action). For more Wyze Rule Actions, see this related topic: Add More Actions for Wyze Rules.
Please click VOTE at the top to indicate your desire for more Wyze Rule Device Triggers. You can reply to this topic with thoughts on which of these are most important to you, We understand that having these requests consolidated in a single #wishlist topic means that you can’t vote on them individually. That is why commenting about your favorites, use cases, and personal significance is important. Wyze will consider those comments in prioritizing implementation.
Existing Device Triggers (automations):
- Motion/Sound/Smoke/CO Detected (per camera)
- Time of Day/Day of Week
- Sense Motion detects motion / becomes clear (and for X time)
- Sense Contact opens/closes (and for X time)
- Wyze Bulb turns on/off (and for X time)
Requested Device Triggers:
- Wyze Sense detections [implemented]
- Leaving/Entering Wifi Area
- Leaving/Entering Geographical Area (see also Multiple User Geofencing (Geo Location))
- IFTTT Action
- Alexa Trigger
- Google Trigger
- Camera motion clear (not detected) for X minutes
- Camera night vision switches on/off
- Wyze sense/bulb groups (eg. any contact of group opens, all contacts of group close)
- Device goes online/offline
- Wyze Lock is locked or unlocked, by method (key/keypad/app/auto)
- Wyze Lock Keypad - wrong code entered
- Wyze Band - heart rate above/below user set threshold
- Outdoor Cam Above/Below X% charge
- Wyze Contact Sensor is open at X time
- Wyze Contact Sensor Status (open/closed)
- Wyze Cam Detects light change
- Motion/Person no longer detected
If more (reasonable) suggestions are made in the comments, they will be added to the above list.