The Wyze App currently allows the following actions:
- Turn on/off camera
- Upload a short video to the cloud
- Turn on/off motion detection
- Restart the camera
- Turn on/off notifications (per camera and globally)
Click the VOTE button at the top of this topic to indicate your desire for additional Shortcut actions.
The following additional actions are being requested in this #roadmap topic:
- Turn on/off sound detection
- Change motion/sound detection sensitivity 0-100
- Delete all alert clips for camera
- Turn Pan Scan on/off
- Turn Motion Tracking on/off
- Night vision on/off/auto
- Detection zone on/off
- Save a still image
- Sync camera time (any or all)
- Change SD card record mode: Off, Event Only, Continuous
- An “All camera” group under Device Actions (instead of having to add each camera’s action individually)
- Pan Cam: set a specific camera memorized position
- Add an “all cameras” option for any action
If more (reasonable) suggestions are made in the comments, they will be added to the above list.
You can reply to this topic with thoughts on which of these are most important to you, or other comments.