Add fire alarm monitor to Wyze HMS

I’d love to see a fire alarm monitoring adding to the home security monitoring tech in the future! It would be a great product lineup addition, boost the value of the home monitoring services, and can help wyze customers save on home insurance costs :slight_smile:

me too. if they could create a competitive offering to google homes fore and smoke then that would be awesome.

Hi @Matt13 & @nunUrBizzy and welcome to the Wyze Community #Wishlist / Forum.
I agree that having a Fire/Smoke/CO2 alarm is a great accessory for the HMS.

May be question of liability. e.g The most important insurance you can have for your alarm company (Wyze AWS) is liability insurance. As an alarm company, many businesses are relying on you to protect their business property from break-ins, fires and anything that puts their business in danger.

My home insurance company asked for a copy of the monitoring certificate and gave me a 0.01% discount. They didn’t care what type of system, sensors or even if it was professionally installed. It was more of a token discount.

1 Like

I would like to have a fire alarm which works with the Wyze HMS

same, even if it’s just a dummy device you can put near your regular devices that listens for the alarm noises. this is already a feature of their cameras, or I guess they could just take advantage of it in their cameras.