Add authenticator app(s) for 2 Factor Authentication (2FA)

You’re welcome! We’ve been super stoked about this option being added in and appreciate everyone’s patience. :slight_smile:

“Hmm, I feel like chicken,” he thought.

As he mosied out the front door, leaving it wide open because he lived in a virtual utopia where he was more likely to find a gift on his porch upon return than anything inside disturbed or taken, he spied what looked like a new Cluk-Cluk facade on Main Street a mere half block away! “Hah, which came first,” he wondered.

Wyze is the magic Cluk-Cluk franchise. Chicken is app-based 2FA. I am the naïf who wonders if his wishes manifest in the world around him or if he desires what magically appears.

Anyway, sought and installed this yesterday thinking it had been there all along! Smooth as silk, folks, thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your wish is our command, peep! :wink:

1 Like

Good to know. :slight_smile:

I wish for HomeKit support.

1 Like

I wished for a grilled cheese sammich. It was delicious!

2 Likes

If wishes were divorces…

…?

@jc.pirrello @UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

Ok, :chicken: :chicken: :chicken: …    :slight_smile:

…no dude would abide.

(adjust pronouns as needed.)

There is a tribe somewhere (there is always a tribe, and it’s always somewhere else) that considers you divorced if either spouse bonks the other spouse in the head with a coconut (or a big rock if they are really ticked off).

That said I think entirely too many people enter pre-divorce without really thinking it through.

1 Like