Accessing services.wyze .com

In order to access your monthly/yearly billing for services you need to get to https://services.wyze.com/

Go to wyze .com (as anyone would) and try to find a link anyway possible to services.wyze .com.

Can it be done? I could not find anyway to do it. The only way I was able to obtain/see that URL was by starting a chat and then selecting some option to give me an auto response. Granted, the links they gave were not even there but at least it gave me a link to the correct URL.

What I wanted to do is change my billing information from one card to another. You cannot do this on the Android app and (it seems) you cannot do this from wyze . com (as instructed in the app).

Welcome to the Wyze community @todd6!
You may want to contact Wyze Customer Support about this issue!
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support (click “submit a request”)
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.

There is a link in the different pages footers under “Shop”.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Thank you for posting that information. Wyze’s system is a little confusing as it seems like there is an account for some purchases/services and another for other services. Then the one I was looking for is located in small print way at the bottom. I’ll admit when I pull a stupid one… but really Wyze.

Thanks for pointing that out as I needed to change my voluntary monthly billing. I thought Wyze did a good job when they realized that they could not honor their “free” offer. Fair enough that they still made it free but asked for monthly “donation”. Their service is very good and the cams are great. I was happy to pay a little, especially as they were being as fair as possible.

Again, thanks for your post.

1 Like