About share features

Wyze cam is such an amazing product with incredible price point! Thanks!

I had question about debugging share feature?

We had 3 Wyze v2 camera, and I could successfully shared one of them with my wife. However, another 2 cameras can’t be shared on Wyze app. Basically, there is no message shown up on my wife’s Wyze app message. Any recommendation?

-Jay

@jay.huang.yc

Have you tried unsharing those devices, and then re-sharing them? I have also noticed sometimes shares aren’t always immediately seen in the recipient app straight away. Have you tried clearing the cache on her phone, and then rechecking for the shares?

1 Like

Also, check the messages and notifications locations even if it doesn’t notify her that there is an invitation it may be waiting for her.

1 Like

Hi Dread, thanks for reply! Since after entering email, there is still no addition of shared user shown in the list, so I could not unshare it. I think the problem in on my app, so I uninstall and then reinstall, but still the same problem. Any other trick I could try?

-Jay

Yes, my wife did check the message, but did not see any. I suspect there is issue on my Wyze app that did not successfully send out the invite. After clean cache and reinstall, the issue still persist. I wonder if there could be other issues or tips?

-Jay

GOOD NEWS. I did a hack, and it works!

1. Remove all devices on Wyze app from A’s phone
  2. Add all devices on Wyze app on B’s phone
  3. Share again from B to A.
2 Likes