I’m confused and wonder who else is as well. At last count, Wyze offers the following add-on (camera) services:
- Person detection, paid
- Person detection, name your own price (grandfathered)
- Cam Plus
Did I forget anything? Ok, here are my questions:
- If I have Person Detection (paid or grandfathered), do I need Cam Plus or is it redundant?
- If I pay for Cam Plus, do I need to pay for Person Detection?
- If I have Cam Plus, do I need Monitoring or is it redundant?
- If I pay for Monitoring, do I need to pay for Cam Plus or Person Detection?
Maybe Wyze should create one of the those comparison grids that shows the name of the service, features of each service, and what they cost.