Sorry in advance for the redundancy! I’m sure a lot of these suggestions/comments have been asked/answered.
This is what I sent to the team after receiving my cam pan and using it for 24 hours:
- When I pan around, the camera always moves back to default view. It would be nice if there were a pause option to keep the camera at my current “panned” view.
- To set a “panned” or “preferred” view, I need to set a single “pan scan setting”. Thus, erasing my previous pan scan settings. It would be nice if I could choose from “multiple” pan scan settings (setting 1,2,3, etc.) so I don’t need to reprogram each time.
- It would also be nice if I could immediately pause the pan scan when I see something interesting. Instead, I need to flip through the settings to turn pan scan off, and by that time the interesting object is gone.
- I like to listen to the camera while my daughter is playing in the yard, but each time I speak to her, and subsequently mute the microphone, the outside mic turned off. It would be nice if I could mute the app microphone without having to reset the outside microphone each time.
- Can you improve the night vision internally? Like a digital adjustment/brightness setting that the user could make?
- I’m not thrilled about the sound of the motor when the camera is pan scanning. I’d even be interested in a temporary mute option that automatically mutes the mic while the camera is pan scanning.
- I’d like to use the cam pan outdoors in a damp location. Is there an outdoor unit coming out? I will definitely be purchasing another, but prefer water resistant.
- Alexa is not able to open my cam on my tablet 8. Any suggestions?
- I tried formatting the Kingston 32 gb card from the app, it failed, and I had to re-format from my laptop. Please note.
- I’d prefer a black or even an olive green option for outside camouflage… Please note.
- Ideally, for me, I’d like the option to view two cameras on one screen.
- I’d like an app for the amazon tablet that’s the same as my cell phone app, and I’d like a desktop website that I could log in to that’s the same as my cell phone app.
- For “shortcut” actions, it would be nice have the option of turning on /off the pan scan setting. Example, I’ll leave the camera on my driveway while I’m at home, but I’d like to scan when I’m gone (further complicated with item 2 because I need to set a single pan scan setting on my driveway). I’d like a simple driveway view when home and a pan scan while away (switched on remotely).
The camera and support are great! Thank you for such a nice product!