4 Orders, No shipping information

I ordered 4 Thermometers. The only way to track the status of the orders is to make an account. I made an account. My account says I have no orders. When can I expect Orders #001776945; 001777365; 001778895; 001778937?

Hello @cstinky2 and welcome to the community.

There have been some issues getting tracking info out, they are researching this issue. The only way you could have tracked it online would be to make an account and order them from that account. I will pass along you order numbers to WYZE and see if I can get you an answer but we are nearing the weekend so I may not have an answer until Monday. I have linked the thread below that is where many are currently talking about the shipping issues and where updates are being given.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Shipping Update for Thermometer, Band, and Scale - 4/13/2020

Sorry for the trouble! I believe that these are likely to have already shipped or will do so tomorrow. If you would like, you can contact customer support about this to see what they can find. Our tracking system has been having some trouble lately and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Wyze Customer Support