3 Thermostats Drop Connection Repeatedly

I have 3 thermostats connected to 1 access point. The thermostats drop connection every few days. All 3 thermostats exhibit the same behavior which leads me to believe I have a network issue. But the other devices on the network work fine. If i restart the router, the thermostats do not reconnect. If I restart the access point, the thermostats do not reconnect. The only way the thermostats reconnect is by power cycling them. If it was an intermittent network issue, why wouldn’t the thermostats reconnect when the connection came back?

Interesting. I agree with you; connectivity should not be an issue in any reasonably-sized home with a modern router. You don’t need to answer me as they should work, but curious why 3 thermostats.

Best thing to do is contact Wyze for return or replacement.

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.

These are used in a church with 3 separate units. 1 unit is heat only, 1 is A/C only and the third is both heat and air. The separate heat and air are in a small gym and the combined heat and air is for 3 classrooms next to the gym. But thanks for the phone number. I’ll give Wyze a call.

1 Like

I can one up everone my thermostat has been great for a year and recently its always offline never had Bluetooth now it won’t restart it won’t update it won’t pair it won’t thermostat