3 Orders from April 13th have not arrived

When can I expect Orders #001776945; 001777365; 001778937?

USPS Tracking says:

“Delivery date information will be available once details are provided by the carrier.
Ready To Go
Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the USPS facility. Please check back soon!”

Can I get my money back? i have no faith in your ability to deliver this product.

I would contact Wyze support.

I am also looking for an April 13th order. I contacted support via email and have yet to receive a reply. That was a week ago. I have a tracking number but USPS never received my package. Hmmm…

Good luck to both of you, there are quite a few folks with orders from 3/24 still trying to figure out where they are.

I’m happy with getting my money back since I ordered 3 no-touch thermometers. Have any of you requested your money back and have been denied? I am not sure how to submit a cancellation other than submitting a Refund request through the automated bot.

For some mind-blowing reason, the frontline support reps (Tier 1) are completely unable to cancel orders. They have to try and get a hold of someone on their “Orders Team” (Tier 2). The only way I could get an order cancelled was to call the support number and tell them to cancel the order and that I wasn’t getting off the phone until it was cancelled. This was a result of me calling two other times requesting a cancellation and being told someone from their Orders Team would reach out to me within 24 hours providing me with an update…I waited almost a week and never saw a single update, which was what prompted my ultimatum when I called the 3rd time.

It probably didn’t hurt that my order was an EA Scale order that had been sitting unfulfilled for over a month (since 3/24) when I called the 3rd and final time.

1 Like

is this company located in another country? I’m going to report this company as fraud on my credit card and get my money back.

The company is located in Seattle Washington.

If you have a support ticket number I can try to get it looked at by someone.

@UserCustomerGwen

1 Like

I’m tired about Wize Watch.
I received and can’t pair.
Wyze send me another one.
Suppose receive April 12 and nothing.
Now Team Wize say USPS lost my package.
Now I need wait the next step what his the next step.
Wait to USPS found?

Sorry I’m very frustrated.

Welcome @floridadany!
You should ask support what to do about this. They will most likely have you wait a little longer to see if it comes. If the package doesn’t come, they may offer a replacement.
You can contact support:
By phone: (206) 339-9646 Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT
Or online: Wyze.com/support
phone support is typically faster however this isn’t always true due to fluctuation in the amount of calls.