2 weeks and still haven't recieved my masks

I ordered KN95 and surgmasks two weeks ago (6/19) and they haven’t arrived. The order stated they would arrive in 4-7 days. They didn’t. The ordered stated I would be provided with tracking details but wasn’t. I emailed Wyze asking where they were and they said “Due to the fact that there hasn’t been an update on your tracking since 6/22 we can offer a lost order replacement. I have processed a replacement for you”. Never got a tracking number on that order too. Just did a search online and it seems like a lot of people have paid and never received.

Welcome to the Wyze community!
There has been som shipping delays lately.
https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/articles/360042156012-We-are-experiencing-high-volumes-and-shipping-delays-
If you send your order number to @UserCustomerGwen she may be able to check on it for you.

1 Like

I need to know the tracking number. My initial order stated you would provide it but you didn’t. So now the replacement order said you would provide it. You didn’t. What is it?

Hi @SueRoghair, Wyze employees occasionally respond here on the forum. However, this is primarily a user to user forum. If you need to get in touch with Wyze, call the Wyze Customer Service number to speak with a representative. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 (206) 339-9646

Available Monday - Friday 5 am - 6 pm PT and Saturday 8 am - 4 pm PT

2 Likes

Brlepage isn’t a Wyze employee but I am. If you give me your support ticket number, I can poke around and see if I can figure out what happened for you. Sorry for the trouble!

@Brlepage, thanks for the tag!

1 Like