I am having 2 issues that may be related with my Wyze Bulbs. This is all for the older, non-color version.
I have a scheduled routine set up to turn my 3 grouped lights for my garage on at 7:00pm, and turn off at 10:00pm every day. I have noticed that the time they turn on is always late. According to the app, they are turning on at around 7:20pm (exact time varies, but it’s never “on time”), and turning off at a similar time later than my schedule.
I have a second group of 2 bulbs for my front porch that I have a device trigger set up. The trigger is when my front door camera detects a person motion event, the bulbs will turn on automatically. I have a time constraint set that it’s only supposed to run from 7:00pm to 10:00pm. If I turn the time constraint off completely, the trigger works perfectly. When I enable the time constraint, it will not work.
I think that both of these problems are related to each other just because of the problems I am having with #2 and it works if I take the time function out of the equation.
Some steps I have tried to fix the issues:
- I have tried to delete/reset the schedule and device trigger, and it doesn’t help.
- I have looked to see if there’s a “sync time” function like there is on the cameras, and can’t find anything.
- I have checked to make sure the firmware is up to date on all the bulbs.
- I have NOT tried to ungroup the bulbs.
- I have NOT tried to remove the bulbs from the app completely and resetting them up (would really like to avoid that if possible because it’s such a pain).
Any help would be greatly appreciated!