Anyone know the fix, have had 2 Pan Cams and 2 Base Stations stop working after latest firmware updates. Tried deleting devices and reinstalling and also Firmware flash from WYZE website and no luck. Pan Cams solid yellow light and keeps making a click sound and Base stations are continuous blue flashing lights
2 Pan Cams and 2 Base Stations went yellow and cannot get them working even with firmware update via download from WYZE support
App ios or android?
Firmware version cam pan?
Firmware version base stations?
Apps ios v2.24.36
Firmware for base stations and cam pan i have no idea as I deleted the devices but looks like when i look in app and under one cam pan the device info it says 22.214.171.124 and one bast station says 126.96.36.199.
the other 2 devices are not stored in app anymore.
Looks like there is some old firmware in the other pan cam.
You may want to get your disabled pan cam back in the app and do a manual Firmware Flash.
188.8.131.528 (September 8, 2021)
- Wyze Cam v2 and Pan firmware files can be found on the Release Notes page.
- Download a specific version of firmware, For Windows 10: Right-click on the folder and select extract all. For Mac: Just drag and drop the folder, put it on the root directory of your microSD card. For both Mac and Windows, rename the file to demo.bin .
- Power off your camera and insert your microSD card.
- Hold the setup button, plug in your USB cable, keep holding the setup button for 3-6 seconds until the light is solid blue, then release the button.
- Note: The “Solid Blue” in this case is not the same as the one normally seen on the camera. Instead, both the blue and yellow LEDs will be on at once, making it appear to be a lighter blue.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes. The camera will reboot and change light status during this time.
- Once this is done, your camera should be functioning with the original setup. No need to re-setup your camera!
I have tried the firmware flash 20 times already and doesn’t work.
OK. Sorry I couldn’t help.
Have a good day.
Supprisingly only my Pan Cam was successful after the latest set of updates. None of my V2s updated successfully they all said update failed. I just didn’t bother again
When you did the flash what size SD card were you using?
Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you PM me the MAC of your Pan Cams. Could you also PM me your address, phone number and email, and I can schedule a replacement for you. Thank you.
Using a Micro SD 32 GB