2.32 app RC test 6/9/2022

Yea… Oops… I had a brain dump on that. Sorry man

1 Like

It happens. Too often over here. :grin:

1 Like

Confirmed on both V2 cameras and original Pan cameras. Not a problem on V3 cameras.
Android 10 with v2.32.0 (b150).

1 Like

I submitted only one log. I really don’t think they need more than the problem description.

Log 608966

1 Like

Will someone running the iOS 2.32.0(17) RC app please check to see if this issue is platform independent? If you encounter the issue, please state iOS version and submit log.

iPhone 8 running iOS 15.5 and Wyze app version v2.32.0(17)
That problem does not happen with V2, V3, or original Pan camera.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you very much for confirming! thumbsup2

1 Like

Hi Seapup,

If you still have the same issue on RC build, can you record the screen with the issue you mention and re-submit a new log in 2.32.0b150?

2 Likes

No problem. :+1:

1 Like

Andy, I just tested this again with one of my V2 cameras and 2.32.0 (b150) on my Android 10 based Moto g(7) power. Confirmed failing. As far as I can tell, no way to screen video record on my phone. Shot a video using my @#$%^&* iPhone, but can’t figure out any way to get the damn video off the iPhone here at work. Should be able to when I can plug it into the computer at home (I think). I then should be able to post it on one of my websites or YouTube.

1 Like

This is from Android RC app 2.32.0 (b150) , Android 10 phone, Cam Pan v2, Log ID: 609107

This is from Android RC app 2.32.0 (b150) , Android 10 phone, Cam Outdoor v2, Log ID: 609110

Let me know if you need more. Right now at my current location, I have Android 8, 9, 10, 11 phones and tablets at my disposal and Cam v2, WCO, WCO v2, Cam Pan v2. All exhibit the same error.

You should be able to easily reproduce. Just start a live stream to an affected cam from a device running the affected OS version in any orientation and tap anywhere in the live stream area.

2 Likes

Pull down from the top to bring up the list of action buttons. You should see a button titled “Screen recorder”. Not sure if Moto removed that from your version of the Motoblur UI.

Nope. Not there on this one…

1 Like

You may need to edit the the system tray for the icon to show up. If that doesn’t work, I’d recommend the free AZ Screen Recorder from the Play Store. Here’s a YouTube video that covers the basics.

2 Likes

Not available. I had the AZ Screen Recorder on this phone for a while - for live streaming my drone, but used it so seldom (never other than proving it worked),that I removed it a year or so ago.

1 Like

WyzeAndy has a fix here if you want to test. I tested everything I could and it looks good. :+1:

1 Like

@WyzeAndy @WyzeJasonJ

My Wyze T-Stat just lost WiFi as did my switch. The Switch established a connection on its own, the T-Stat did not. I had to pull it from the wall wait for about 15 to 30 seconds and then plug it back in. WiFi connected after that.

Log Submitted: 611140

I saw someone elsewhere reporting some “buggy” activity starting up about an hour ago, including weird connection issues. May or may not be related.

My TStat still shows connected, but will keep an eye on it to see if I can replicate.

Could be something going on. 2 devices lost WiFi one came back and one didn’t.

I know it isn’t my network, just happened randomly.

1 Like