2.32 app RC test 6/9/2022

I realize that. This is why it will be interesting.

1 Like

Just for grins while I was at lunch, I uninstalled Wyze beta from my phone and re-installed it. still came up as b148 and still crashed when opening camera groups and displayed a blank white screen when selecting individual cameras. This was with Android 10.

However, FINALLY, I was able to update to v2.32.0 (b150) a few minutes ago. I can watch both individual cameras and cameras in groups now.

2 Likes

Glad you are able to view them now

This issue identified in 2.32 app Beta test 6/2/2022, remains open. It is critical that it be resolved before moving from RC to GA.

So the issue of tapping on the live stream causes a problem is still going on for you?

Where are you tapping and are you viewing in Landscape or Portrait?

Need to read the details in the post.

1 Like

:slight_smile: Read it. Just trying to determine what you are doing differently. I just tested my Cam Pan v2 without issue, I recorded it if you would like me to post it.

I did the double tap, Pinch, and controlling the camera with swiping.

Aren’t you running Android 12?

1 Like

Yea… Oops… I had a brain dump on that. Sorry man

1 Like

It happens. Too often over here. :grin:

1 Like

Confirmed on both V2 cameras and original Pan cameras. Not a problem on V3 cameras.
Android 10 with v2.32.0 (b150).

1 Like

I submitted only one log. I really don’t think they need more than the problem description.

Log 608966

1 Like

Will someone running the iOS 2.32.0(17) RC app please check to see if this issue is platform independent? If you encounter the issue, please state iOS version and submit log.

iPhone 8 running iOS 15.5 and Wyze app version v2.32.0(17)
That problem does not happen with V2, V3, or original Pan camera.

2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you very much for confirming! thumbsup2

1 Like

Hi Seapup,

If you still have the same issue on RC build, can you record the screen with the issue you mention and re-submit a new log in 2.32.0b150?

2 Likes

No problem. :+1:

1 Like

Andy, I just tested this again with one of my V2 cameras and 2.32.0 (b150) on my Android 10 based Moto g(7) power. Confirmed failing. As far as I can tell, no way to screen video record on my phone. Shot a video using my @#$%^&* iPhone, but can’t figure out any way to get the damn video off the iPhone here at work. Should be able to when I can plug it into the computer at home (I think). I then should be able to post it on one of my websites or YouTube.

1 Like

This is from Android RC app 2.32.0 (b150) , Android 10 phone, Cam Pan v2, Log ID: 609107

This is from Android RC app 2.32.0 (b150) , Android 10 phone, Cam Outdoor v2, Log ID: 609110

Let me know if you need more. Right now at my current location, I have Android 8, 9, 10, 11 phones and tablets at my disposal and Cam v2, WCO, WCO v2, Cam Pan v2. All exhibit the same error.

You should be able to easily reproduce. Just start a live stream to an affected cam from a device running the affected OS version in any orientation and tap anywhere in the live stream area.

2 Likes