2.30+ app Beta Test 5/4/2022

VERSION:
  • Android: 2.30.1.b138

• iOS: 2.30.1(6)

WHAT’S NEW:
  • Shop now uses the same platform as our website and the checkout experience has been adjusted

• Fixed a grouping bug for Wyze Cam Outdoor that prevented the live stream from loading or mixed up camera names (iOS ONLY)

• Bug fixes

I know you must be wondering why our beta test version number went lower than the previous version. :thinking:

2.30+ is specially opened for the new app shop experience and it is being tested in parallel with 2.31. If you want to shop in the app shop soon, please move to 2.30+ to help us test the new shopping experience.:raised_hands:

** Android users can directly install 2.30.1.b138 through Google Play*

** iOS users should follow this path: Open Test Flight > App Information > Previous Builds >2.30.1 > Install 2.30.1(6)*

4 Likes

Will there be any other difference between 2.31 and 2.30+?

I am at 2.31 and the new app is waiting to be installed, so just checking.

Of course, I will install and test. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m wondering the same… will we lose the following with beta 2.30+?

3 Likes

WCO group issue fixed for me. Thanks!

2 Likes

Same here, they seem to work perfectly in groups now :grinning:

1 Like

One item which is not in the 2.30+ beta release but is in the 2.31 beta is the ability to create Wyze Switch Groups.

This was mentioned in Wyze Discord so I verified it myself.

3 Likes

Just noticed the switch group… This makes me very happy. You have no idea how much smaller my app list just got!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.