2.26 app RC, v2/Pan, v3, Sense Hub, Bulb v1, Wired Doorbell, Cam Outdoor & Base Station Firmware Beta Test - 11/3/2021

If anyone notices any improvements in Wyze Cam v2 performance after update could ya post 'em up?

Thanks! :slight_smile:

I had the faint crackling/static sound, too.

@WyzeAndy

The v1 bulb update for sun match only works for bulbs not in a group. If you turn on sun match in a bulb group, it reverts back to being off and doesn’t register that you ever enabled it. I deleted my bulb groups and tried to set sun match on them individually and that works.

Sent an issue log # 347736

1 Like

Nope. It’s bricked. Can’t get anything. Even wired it doesn’t show in my network when I scan for devices so it’s not pulling an IP. It also won’t reset and give me the ” ready to connect". Just boot loops

I am mostly unable to access the settings for the doorbells w 2.26.16 on pixel 6. the settings button is virtually in the battery indicator at the top as the image goes all the way to the top of the screen. if I poke around enough it will eventually come up, but much frustrating. I thought I saw something about swiping down from the top to get out of full screen but that only brings down the android toggle buttons. doorbells are the only ones that go full screen like that.

1 Like

I also can’t connect. Router rebook and doorbell reset still will not connect

Yea, I found that you have to hit just below and to the left a little. I tap until it comes up. The same issue exists on the Pixel 5. The display is not set correctly and needs to be corrected.

1 Like

Was your sense hub on a wired or wireless internet connection when updated?

wireless, tried connecting the hub to wired after the failed update to see if the connection issue would resolve but it does not

Thank you. Okay will try updating later while hardwired and report back.

Ok update complete while hardwired.
Went smoothly.
Disconnected the Ethernet cable after update, hub took a bit to connect wirelessly ,but under settings shows Ethernet connected not wifi. Interestingly enough it’s on wifi, can arm and disarm system and all sensors show online from the app.

I am unable to connect to any of my v3 cameras after the firmware update. gets to getting video data (3/3) and doesn’t go further. tried sending logs but app restarts itself at that point. app v2.26.16, v34 firmware version 4.36.6.17 have 7 cams all doing this. have rebooted 5 of them still same issue. they are still functioning and recording events however, I just can’t see live.

UPDATE: reverted to app v2.25.31 and the cameras all work again

1 Like

Hi. Sorry for the trouble. Could you test using 2.26.16 once again. If it’s still failed connecting 3/3, could you send us a device log? Thank you very much

2 Likes

reloaded 2.26.16 and now they are working
:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

@WyzeBaohua As mentioned in a different thread by @aetoronto and @spamoni, the doorbell’s main homescreen livestream image needs to be shifted down drastically. You can’t even click on the back button on the top left corner and it’s difficult to click on the settings button at the top right corner since it’s running into the top bar icons. Also, you can’t see the image as well when it’s shifted so high up. Log 348444.

3 Likes

Samsung Galaxy S10+ Android 11 One UI 3.1
Wyze App v2.26.16

Bulk install for five V3s to 4.36.7.9 completed successfully
Sense Hub Wireless install to 4.32.7.150 completed successfully
Bulk install for three Cam Pans to 4.10.8.501 from 4.10.7.1068 completed successfully
WCO install to 4.17.1.290 completed successfully
WCO Base install to 4.16.2.37 initially failed from update popup success on try again
VDB install to 4.25.0.302 completed successfully

Lamp Sockets are not showing in accessories or as an icon in camera view on any of the 3 connected v3s. The non-grouped v3 do show lamp socket status in text. Two of the three so do light up on motion detection and respond to shortcuts.

Hard wired, seems like people having issues with this are wireless.

1 Like

Was running wireless before. Noticed people having issues were wireless when updating, so I hardwired before updating. Once updated I removed the Ethernet cable and sense hub worked just fine except for the fact it states it is still on ethernet ,but clearly working on wifi

I experience this issue a few weeks ago. I finally tried moving off of the Guest SSID on the router to the regular SSID. It connects wirelessly again. I cannot explain it but it worked. My cameras remain on the Guest SSID and continue to work.

I have forwarded that to the doorbell team. Thanks for the feedback.

3 Likes