2.26 App Beta Test 10/28/2021

iOS version of Test Flight lets you back rev the app…

4 Likes

That is good to know. Thanks for pointing this out. Never had a need to roll back so never knew you could.

I used it to go back one version because I couldn’t stand the help section on the main page of the app. Going to wait for the next iteration which will hopefully allow us to choose whether or not to display that.

3 Likes

Marked it for future reference

thank u

2 Likes

I am having the same display issue on my Iphone 12 Pro Max running IOS 15.2. Its not a huge issue and doesn’t effect the operation, but makes it hard for me to identify some of my similarly named groups like “House Inside” versus “House Outside” when all I see is “House…”

Submitted a log
LOG ID: 341232

1 Like

is 15.2 out? mine says 15.1 and it is not providing any new iOS updates. Are you beta testing a newer version?

I’ve seen a couple of threads that mention 15.2 for iOS. I checked my iPhone and no update, yet. I am still on 15.1.

Same here, but nothing is available. I beta test iOS for my day job and believe I can get it there.

Anyone else having problems with V3 staying connected with this beta? The camera looks like it’s connected and authenticated, but will not load a image and crash the app (Android 12).
Update: On the Pixel 6, having hardware Decoder option on, will not show livestream video and the Wyze app will crash. Turning off decoder works again.

Door Bell image needs to move down , huge black blank space while image all the way top under the status bar.

1 Like

No problems with v3 connectivity here, but I’m running Android 8, 9, 10 and 11.

Please submit a developer log when you encounter an issue related to this release and post Log ID in this thread. Beta user logs are an invaluable resource to developers and paramount to timely bug fixes.

2 Likes

Yes. I am running the Beta for 15.2.

Allow users to turn off the annoying banner messages on the app home page

The new banners are super annoying and repetitive. Users should have the option to turn them off. Please create this option ASAP.

[Mod Note]: Request was moved to this beta topic for consistency in grouping posts in similar topics.

4 Likes

I think it has always been like that with the doorbell image. I agree though that it needs to be shifted downwards.

1 Like

It has been higher than the other screens in the past, but thi srelease seems to have moved it up higher. the Back Button is now overlaying the Camera on my Pixel 5 and the Settings is up closer to the Battery Icon and difficult to select.

1 Like

@aetoronto Sorry, you both are right. I didn’t realize they had shifted up so much with this latest release. It doesn’t seem like anyone fun Wyze it’s on this thread so I’ll point it out in the 2.26 RC thread.

1 Like

Pixel 5 here. The app moved my manual recording folder from the root storage/Wyze into DCIM/Wyze

Google photos decided to upload all of the videos in that folder, even though the app has never stored in that folder before.

Is there a way to have it save to the old folder? So it doesn’t get backed up within Google Photos.

Not seeing issue on my Pixel 6 Pro

Hmm. Which app? I rolled back and it’s working for me now.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.