2.22 app, Wyze cam v3 & Watch 47 firmware Beta Test 6/23/2021

Still doing it. Over 1,200,000 steps in one day … 833 per second.

I jus looked at my Watch 47 and don’t see those numbers. where are you seeing that? Which app is being used to display this info in this format?

Might be an issue with the Syncronization.

I’m also seeing duplicate syncing issues with Wyze 47 and Apple Health. It’s syncing the same totals multiple times an hour occasionally. Never really noticed until started using a food tracker and it thought I burned 5,000 calories from walking around the earth. :slight_smile:

I removed the connection to Health Kit - deleted the data in Apple Health and then setup the connection again in Wyze App and it’s doing it again today.
file

Looking at my history now - this was broken prior to 0.12.49 - for me it broke around 06/04/2021

1 Like

I didn’t even notice Cals. I wish I burned an average of 16000 cals in July and 22,782 yesterday. I am sure it is a sync issue. I had completely removed the watch end of June and reset it up as I could not upload the newest firmware. Its definitely a sync issue as it is importing the same data 6-10 times. Some days it doubles up a few syncs other days numerous. I wish my notes were better but it appears the issue started on June 3ish and I think something was updated then. The Wyze app itself has the correct cals and steps. I guess I will try the erase and start again to see if that helps.

I also reset my watch as I couldn’t get 0.12.49 to install - was in the 13% reboot loop

It is not in the Wyze app. It is in Apple Health - Steps and Cal. If you go to Apple Health. Click on Steps or Cal. Scroll to bottom and choose Show All Data you will see the screen I posted. Some how sync is not recognizing it has imported data - Either Apple not marking it or Wyze not marking it. Some where in the sync the data is not marked as imported and reimports.

Thanks. I don’t synchronize as I am testing iOS and Android and the watch is connected to my Android Device and not iOS.

I am having this same issue. On the watch it shows the correct amount of steps but in Apple Health it imports duplicates many times a day to the point that Apple Health reports I walk 400-500 miles a day. This has been going on for over 2 months now. My watch has also just started rebooting randomly throughout the day. I’m running version 0.12.49 on the watch and v2.23.16 on the app.

1 Like

Hey, I realize this thread is a bit old but was there a resolution to the V3’s and the missing firmware library issue when updating beta firmware? I have been missing Person detection on 2 of 5 my V3’s with camplus for a week+ +and was just getting ready to manually flash an older nonbeta firmware on the one of the cams as a test when I saw this thread!

Actually - now I’m answering myself…I did manually flash the firmware on this V3 and was able to update to the .18 then .19 beta firmware - I confirmed that person detection was working- perfectly. (and then I updated one more time to the final firmware it had been on) and I lost the AI person detection! So there is my answer. Backwords I go and I’ll put in log and contact support for beta… :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :grinning:

… any updates on this? been a while and this still isn’t a thing yet…

Ever Friday our service technicians check all firmware on there Wyze Products,fast,easy

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.