2.20+ app Beta test 5/14/2021

I deleted all but 2 shortcuts… no worky. Deleted them all and created one… no go. Recreated all 9 of my originals… nope. :unamused: Tested on 8, 9 & 10… phones and tablets. I’m stumped as to why it works for some and not others.

I’ll try clearing cache via Wyze app, logging out, clearing app cache via Android, reboot, restart, log back in. If it’s still not working, will start submitting logs…

Log submitted for Android 9: Log ID: 206435
Log submitted for Android 10: Lod ID: 206443

I agree. Or maybe we all upgrade to the Android 12 Beta release like @Ken.s. This really makes no sense.

I will try that as well. Did everything you did with the shortcuts and no go. :slight_smile: Confusing.

1 Like

@Seapup, I just cleared my cache, force stopped, etc. No go. Nothing worked. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I submitted logs from an Android 9 phone and an Android 10 tablet. If needed, I can create more from other devices, but that should be enough to get them started.

1 Like

I sent log for Andoid 11

1 Like

Just checked and saw the iOS app is available on TestFlight for me now.

Updated. Shortcuts buttons are working as expected over here.

Thanks, just loaded it on my iPhone and it is working as you indicated. So the issue must be Android related.

1 Like

Finally got a log in. Finally

2 Likes

Surprisingly, cash clear uninstall and a few other tricks didn’t work. I’m definitely going to say this is the app and the interaction that it’s having with my new phone.

It’s not liking the Samsung Android 11 combination

I agree. I think it is something with the App as mine worked before the update. Hopefully the developers can make sense of the logs.

1 Like

As well, I think I’m going to send a couple in a day so if nothing else they will see that the issue is prevalent. And who knows maybe a different times of the day they’ll see something different from my logs.

Here is another issue, the AI Selection list on an Android does not include Pet detection where the iPhone does:

Submitted log: 206775

Android Phone

iPhone

1 Like

Hi all.

Anyone else seem to be having difficulties with activating rules through the shortcuts located at the top of the app.? (Eg. restart cameras, turn sirens on / off for the V3, etc.?).

I’ve deleted these shortcuts, and re-set them up again, but no better luck… When I tap the shortcut icons, I do not get any response per se… (Cameras are not restarting, the sirens do not come on…etc.)

Running Android 10 and Wyze app: V2.20.50

Yes…same issue! Didn’t realize it until I read this post. So now shortcuts don’t work and no audio on playback.

That was happening yesterday when they released it in Beta
https://forums.wyze.com/t/2-20-app-beta-test-5-14-2021/181393/34
Probably should talk about it there,

2 Likes

I’ll get our convo’s merged :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Anyone actually seen the rules engine migration happen yet? I’d be curious to know when others see it rolling on out their app so I know when to check mine.

3 Likes

Yes, same. They work on the Watch and in iOS, but Android they don’t

2 Likes