2.15 Release Candidate app 11/03/2020

90% of the time when I tap a notification of an event it brings me to the camera live feed and not the playback.

Better than the app closing (previous version) but not working as intended.

Edit: Android here.

2 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation @joedel263. @UserCustomerGwen would you pls pass along to the developers that this still isn’t behaving as intended? Happening on the iOS side also. That is, when you tap a notification banner (that’s appeared at top of screen), it takes you to Live view for that camera. It’s supposed to immediately play the Alert clip to which you’ve been notified.

3 Likes

I am running the IOS V2.15.31 Beta Release candidate for several days. I am noticing the following items since this afternoon EST.

I had setup MFA on my IOS app several months back pre beta App.

1. I am requiring to login to Wyze with MFA almost every time I go back to Wyze, even if I did not logout previously and also not restarted my iphone.
  2. I need to attempt MFA multiple times before a successful login to Wyze.
  3. This is being noticed only today.

Is anybody noticing similar behavior?

Wonder if this is my phone / app, Wifi, and / or Wyze cloud authentication issues.

Guess the login issues are for the Wyze infrastructure / login issues.

I’m having a curious issue with my band since installing this update on Android. Note that, although I have not done a factory reset as yet, I have been troubleshooting other possible fixes, to no avail so far.

The band will not connect via Bluetooth to the app. It shows up in the device list after scanning, but I get a message that tells me that an app is required to connect. Obviously my app is open, and I have force closed a number of times, to no avail. I have shut down and rebooted both the band and Bluetooth on my S20, and still get nothing upon the reboot. Furthermore, I cannot forward a log, as it needs to be connected to do so.

Obviously, the next step is a total reset, but I wanted to exhaust every other possibility prior to doing so. All has been fine with the band for months prior to my installing this update. I seem to be having no issues with my cameras or scale.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.