2.15 app beta test 10/27/2020

Did they say it would be coming to the regular playback? That would indeed be a much desired improvement.

No, but that would be the next logical step. The order may not be the right one :thinking: but at least it’s a good start.

1 Like

Haven’t got it yet. @WyzeAndy, tomorrow (yesterday) has come and gone. What’s up?

1 Like

I still haven’t seen it either, I’m in TX.

1 Like

New V2 firmware is showing up for me now.

It’s a go!

Mine too .207, updating as we speak. :+1:

Detection is working well.
With the old style, I could chop the zone off just below the top of my back fence, right across the back yard, with the squares, it takes out the whole back fence… Not sure I like that… But it works well, totally ignores any area that’s blocked.
I’ll play with some of the other stuff for a while.

Could you realign the camera slightly so that the edge of the squares lines up with your fence?

YAY I am very happy about this!

2 Likes

Thanks, Good idea, I think I’ll lower the view, get more foreground and cut the top of the fence so it doesn’t need the squares deactivated along there.
Either way, I think that the detection has improved a lot.
It’s picking up things it didn’t before.

1 Like

I think people will find it this is what they are going to have to do,
I had to take this into consideration when positioning my blink cams that have the same type of grid

Shifting the view isn’t too bad. There are a lot of grids so hopefully adjustments wouldn’t be too drastic.

1 Like

Question for those of you with an OUTDOOR cam and running WyzeBeta app 2.15.11 (3) and the latest WCO firmware (4.17.0.181) … are you seeing any of the following anomalies with your Event clips? (non Cam Plus in my case)

1. buffering/stuttering while viewing
  2. inability to Save (Saved failed, please try again)
  3. inability to Share (i.e. to iMessage)

Since one of the changes in this version is “Upgraded the video player”, and I haven’t seen any of these issues before on my iPad Pro (2016), I thought I’d ask. Note that I’m NOT seeing these issues with my V2 cameras (either b4 or after latest f/w .207). Nor am I seeing any issues on my wife’s new iPad which is running the production (non-Beta) app 2.14.23.

Thanks.

I’m not seeing any of the issues you mentioned on Android from my non cam plus WCO.

1 Like

Are you using iOS 14 beta?

Nope, i(Pad)OS 14.1 … will do some additional testing today. Since joining, I’ve never left the Beta track. If I wanted to install the non-Beta app for testing, do I just uninstall the current WyzeBeta and then download from the App Store?

I am not seeing this beta published to me via the Play Store. Still a beta tester but only seeing 2.14.35.

If you want to install the production app you have to go and leave the beta program and wait a while , check the play store to see if it is not beta showing up, Install it, Then if you want to go and join beta program again you can but make sure you keep automatic update in the play store (App Store) turned off

1 Like

This beta seems to be running continuously in the background on iOS