2.10 beta App Release - 4/15/2020

Ok… I’ll keep checking… So far no app or firmware updates… You seem to have a version above everyone lol
Thanks

2 Likes

I also have the latest beta version listed as 2.10.33 and the latest firmware as 4.9.5.111 - why do I not have access to 2.10.34 and 4.9.6.49? All says my app and firmware are up to date, which it appears that they are not. I have three v2 and two pan cams and all are “up to date”

1 Like

There is a possibility that those are Alpha releases and will be in beta soon.

2 Likes

That’s very possible since I can’t find those versions anywhere in the forum or Reddit

Edit- problem resolved by uninstall app, installing new beta from play store (same versions.)

Anyone able to view a cam using CMC / Complete motion? In the previous beta it was unable to play clips, now cant see the cam live at all. Cant view the cam at all, message ‘camera is not detected’.

App rollback fixed, again

Android 2.10.36. V2 cam 4.9.5.111

Yeah everything is working here… Live and events using CMC… Using Android 10 …V2… 2.10.36…4.9.5.111 also
Maybe clear data and try again?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, inspired me to try again.

Hmm. I chose to uninstall the old version this time, and then download the beta. It works now!

Perhaps just upgrading didnt clear the app data, but uninstall, new dl from play store did? Im glad it works!

Fastracer - my v2 cam is also 4.9.5.111, no stream history in device info either. No firmware update available, must be rolling availability?

1 Like

I’m glad it’s working for you… Hopefully that’s all it was. Yeah it’s seems like @StopICU33 is the only one that has it at this point lol. They might be rolling it it slowly. Thanks for the update

1 Like

New apps were released today as well and this should help resolve some of the Band issues.

Yeah I got 2.10.36 this afternoon… Running good… No issues so far… But I still have 4.9.5.111 firmware and no streaming history under device lol

1 Like

That’s really strange. So the camera doesn’t show any FW updates available? It should show FW update v4.9.6.49. I guess a power cycle on the cam isn’t helpIng?

Same here. Power cycled cam. They did say 24-48 hours, so maybe ill see it soon.

As of now, i Still see:

This was home> individual camera >device info. Same under account>Firmware Upgrade

I guess the FW update will be available eventually. May be a gradual roll out.

Yeah ive power cycled twice…tried to check for firmware multiple times…says im up to date, just like @Nick123…like you said probably a gradual roll out in case of issues

1 Like

Youve porobably seen the notifications, but I Got 4.9.6.59 today!

Working well. Bonus, it fixed my constant cam resets on v2 with cmc! (The timing, i replaced/bought a new v2 cam - 4 days ago to see if a new cam would fix this issue…lol)

1 Like

Anyone know why the streaming history was removed? Any plans to add this feature in a future update?

I’m currently using Beta v2.12.3 and the Camera streaming history seemed to have vanished long ago.

2 Likes

Not sure why but we should have a streaming history!

2 Likes

Agreed! I liked that feature!

2 Likes

What’s odd… I never had this feature… I thought it would have appeared after a firmware update but it never did… Must have been only available to certain users.

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember you tried everything to get it but had no luck. It would be nice to know what happened to it. It was great while it lasted.

2 Likes