12-second is not enough

I have (2) vs2 and (1) pan, & (1) outdoor cams. I believe 12-second clip recording is almost meaningless. It doesn’t help too much. That is the reason I voted $0.00 dollar for person detection. If it was, say, 20-sec, I would pay at least $1.00 or more.
Also, having person detection in v2 & pan does not make too much sense either, since they have motion detection capability. These 2 cams are put indoor, so most of time they are recording our own family members, which I don’t need that.
I want to enroll in the cam plus program of continuing recording, but the outdoor cam does not have this program yet. Only outdoor cam needs to record persons, because it can record any unwanted persons, or intruders.
I hope Wyze company can give this some thought and can increase the recording length from 12 sec. to 20 sec. at least. Then I will pay for this, so will a lot of your customers. I would mind to pay for the cloud storage.
I also have 5 Arlo cams, each one has up to 45-sec. recording which is much matter, & useful.

MODERATOR NOTE:

For future reference, please search the #wishlist and #roadmap categories before submitting a new #wishlist topic. Use these links to search each category:

Search Wishlist (enter your search word/s after #wishlist in the search box)
Search Roadmap (enter your search word/s after #roadmap in the search box)

Please read through How to Use the Wishlist and How to Read the Roadmap.

You can now hop on over to the merged topic (see below) and VOTE for it. For your vote to count, you must click the VOTE button at the top of the page.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Longer event clip options