10K by Tuesday for Jimmy - Wyze Discord

Hello Forum Friends!

I and the community volunteers @spamoni, @carverofchoice, and @IEatBeans have but a humble ask of our forum community.

Yesterday we learned our bestie, Jimmy from Wyze, will be moving to a new role within the Wyze organization and will be transitioning away from current duties as a Community Manager.

One of Jimmy’s achievements was the creation and management of the Wyze Discord server, where many of our community members go to hang out and talk Wyze in real time with other Wyze community members and a number of our Wyze Volunteer @Mavens and @Mods . Like here even some of the Wyze Employees join in the fun and host quarterly Fireside chats with lots of give-a-ways.

Jimmy was excited for the day that the server hit 10k members, while I am sure it was bound to happen soon… it hasn’t happened yet.

We, the community volunteers and community members of the Wyze Discord server would like to invite members of our forum to join us if you haven’t already (invite your friends too) to

Help us get to 10K by Tuesday!!! (This is when Jimmy returns from vacation :smiley: )

Wyze Discord: Wyze
10KbT

This would be a special treat in Honor of Jimmy and the creation of the Wyze Discord Community, a “good luck in your new role gift.”

Come join us!

Special thanks to @Revo for creating the flier.

12 Likes

This is a direct Quote from Jimmy in the fireside last night:

So join the Wyze Discord Server to be a part of the 10K members party!

8 Likes

We will miss you, Jimmy. :heart: I know I and many others will try their hardest and invite many friends. It is my desire and hope that the Discord server reaches 10k members before you hand it off.
:pleading_face: Join the server, please:

8 Likes

This is such an awesome idea! Jimmy will be so happy if we’re able to pull this off! Only 240 more people needed (as of now)!

The wyze discord server is a much more casual chat area, but many of the maven such as myself you see around here are also in the Discord and ready to help! We will give everyone a warm welcome when they join!

Also, you can get alerts when stuff like fix it Friday starts, or when firmware updates are released.

See you there!

ALSO

There’s giveaways! Lots of free stuff is given away frequently, and if your active enough you can access some secret chat rooms that get extra giveaways :slight_smile:

9 Likes

8 Likes

We need discord added to the banner at the top of the forum next to Reddit and Facebook and support! Even if it’s temporary, it will help us.

FOR JIMMY!!!

7 Likes

Maybe @Loki could assist with that?

For Jimmy!!!

6 Likes

It is possible to make a banner topic for that, but it is above my ($0) pay grade. Will have to defer to @UserCustomerGwen or @WyzeJasonJ for that.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, even the Social Media link at the top doesn’t include Discord as an option:

That page needs to be updated. It’s also missing the Wyze TikTok account.

6 Likes

Thanks Jason! He pinned it!

Yea the discord is basically hidden, it’s not on any of the community links or pages :sob:

For Jimmy!

6 Likes

FOR JIMMY!!!

10kforjimmy2
Another @revo creation :heart:

9 Likes

ForJimmyEmote

7 Likes

We’ve had a nice push but still need about 200 members to meet our mark… Tell your friends!!!

For Jimmy!

9 Likes

Yes sir! I will do everything I can. I will literally join at least 5 more advertising servers FOR JIMMY!
Those don’t get as many people as telling your friends, usually, but I’ve already told all my friends. :laughing:

6 Likes

Hate to sound like Debbie Downer, but I registered at discord and it takes forever to get signed in. When I finally did once, whoo boy, the site is so busy it makes my head spin, so I wont be using it.

WE ARE GOING TO HIT THIS TODAY!!! I FEEL IT!!! ALMOST THERE!!!

5 Likes

9 to go

3 Likes

YAY!

Minus the few duplicate accounts :rofl: But we’ll ignore that for these purposes.

:partying_face: :tada:

3 Likes

Shhhh…

5 to go!!!

2 Likes